Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah cause he left them.
Yeah. They loved him when he was singing about murder and thug life and shit but hated him when he started to sing about bettering yourself, growing self confidence and getting out of the ghetto.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yeah. They loved him when he was singing about murder and thug life and shit but hated him when he started to sing about bettering yourself, growing self confidence and getting out of the ghetto.
At least he got out and saw what they where really like ,not like puff Dady and jayz

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am in Sydney at the moment and today I went to Priceline pharmacy at Roselands. As is my want I was wearing a Dogs t shirt and the girl at the register said to me " Now that is the best shirt ever. Obviously you support the Dogs. We did not go well this year but hope we will next year, but we need a change of coach. "

True as gospel I have never met the girl before and she came out with that. Seems that the good folk on the kennel are not the only ones who share that point of view.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Couldn't have picked a worse place to come and start a thread defending Des.
Would have copped less abuse walking through Bondi dressed as Hitler.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s more drama at the Belmore, with the club still coping with the fallout from a disappointing season in 2016.

Several of Des Hasler’s trusted staff have been given the boot - a clear shot across the coach’s bows by the board.

Now I’m hearing Hasler has had a falling out with one of his closest allies - assistant coach Jim Dymock.

The pair have found themselves at odds in the blame game over the club’s early exit from the finals that caused so much drama within the Bulldogs’ ranks.

But Dymock is one of the few members of Hasler’s staff to keep his job - so the pair will have to work out their differences over the summer.

Hasler has had a victory of sorts, with the Bulldogs deciding not to release another of his right-hand men, Kelly Egan.

The Bulldogs were looking to shed Egan and replace him with a favourite son - former Test prop Dean Pay.

But Pay, a key man in Ricky Stuart’s staff at Canberra, decided to stay with the Green Machine, so Egan has survived
So if Pay had decided to come to us Egan would have been gone. Keeps his job by default so it seems.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am in Sydney at the moment and today I went to Priceline pharmacy at Roselands. As is my want I was wearing a Dogs t shirt and the girl at the register said to me " Now that is the best shirt ever. Obviously you support the Dogs. We did not go well this year but hope we will next year, but we need a change of coach. "

True as gospel I have never met the girl before and she came out with that. Seems that the good folk on the kennel are not the only ones who share that point of view.
Yep, SadDes' secret is out lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

a large number of fans on various dogs facebook pages are happy with mediocrity.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Seriously - leave the guy alone. The same people that are calling for him to be sacked are the same people who saying how good he was when he took us to 2 grand finals.

Yes - he has made mistakes like letting Ennis go...that was clearly an error...but no coach is perfect - letting Prichard go was another error ...

There are some very good teams going around - it's very hard to win a Comp..

Those calling for the coaches head - make sure you name his replacement as there isn't anyone
Are you a relative of Hasler... I'm backing that in 100%. Boot the c*** out before November 1st.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Probably a St George supporter LOL

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck hasler the ****.

Ennis, Pritchard, Finucane were all errors.

Lost to a team with a 18 year old and backrower in the halves in the first week of the finals.

We play the worst football in the comp.

2 grand finals mean nothing unless you win them.

One of the highest paid coaches and can't win shit.

Has the best facilities.

Hasn't signed 1 quality player (Jmoz signed Bmoz).

Loves a 25 year old that hasn't made there first grade debut.

Plod, Plod, Plod
I AGREE
Let me make it clear, I have been an advocate supporter of Hasler since his playing days at Penrith, before he signed with us a friend wished we wouldn't sign him, she believed he wouldn't fit our culture, I disagreed then but starting to wonder now,
LET ME ADD ON SOME BLAME
I blame him for the loss of 2012 Grand Final a result of him changing wining tactics in the finals.
And the loss of 2014 for not solving the halves issues and sticking to an already exposed tactics.
So I hope if Des is determined to stay for the right reasons, PLEASE DES CHANGE TACTICS, If not PLEASE LEAVE THIS CLUB GRACEFULLY.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck hasler the ****.

Ennis, Pritchard, Finucane were all errors.

Lost to a team with a 18 year old and backrower in the halves in the first week of the finals.

We play the worst football in the comp.

2 grand finals mean nothing unless you win them.

One of the highest paid coaches and can't win shit.

Has the best facilities.

Hasn't signed 1 quality player (Jmoz signed Bmoz).

Loves a 25 year old that hasn't made there first grade debut.

Plod, Plod, Plod
Pritchard was the only player anyone was upset about releasing at the time, people only think the finucane and Ennis decisions were bad because of hindsight and recency bias. And you can't give des all the blame and then say he had nothing to do with Morris coming over

Status
Not open for further replies.