League Sending Mixed Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is like saying if you're drink driving but don't hit anyone that's fine?

No you get charged. Same thing here. Why does it depend on the outcome. Nrl is ****ing retarded. They ruined this great game
this

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Would have been suspended for 10 weeks if a souths "protected species" had been hit...
Imagine if was on Channel 9 darling GI and he stayed down.. They would be easily looking at a month on the sideline.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So it depends on the "victims" neck strength, now ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
it wont be investigated... i hope but dont think so...
i want a new league!
I have been calling for a new league for years, these dumb ****s just keep ruining the game that we are all starting to hate.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL, their match review committee and head of football have clearly set a precedent in this case, one which will certainly be used in subsequent charges of clear and obvious shoulder charge; injury or not.

Open season!

~cb.

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rest assured if that was klemmer or Reynolds or even kasiano with that shoulder charge 2 weeks minimum

and how the f.. k does blake Austin get off when trent merrin got 4 weeks for exactly the same offence

jefwijfiwrgkrkgrgrgkirkvnbkbvkakrkm.czxvd;vkpv,.;clo-woeri034986875gjv///// nrl good luck with getting fans to go to games lolllll

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rest assured if that was klemmer or Reynolds or even kasiano with that shoulder charge 2 weeks minimum

and how the f.. k does blake Austin get off when trent merrin got 4 weeks for exactly the same offence

jefwijfiwrgkrkgrgrgkirkvnbkbvkakrkm.czxvd;vkpv,.;clo-woeri034986875gjv///// nrl good luck with getting fans to go to games lolllll
There are those two words rearing their ugly heads again.......consistency and interpretation

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So much for the "rise for Alex" campaign last year. The NRL don't give to shits about player safety

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The administration of Rugby League is embarrassing. Its in the Parramatta class. Have a look at the members.
Grant: Only turns up when theres a free feed.
Smith: Wouldnt know his arse from his elbow.
Greenberg: Has lost the plot.
Commission: Never hear of them or anything they have achieved.
I have followed RL (Bulldogs) for over 40 years. The game now is at its lowest ebb. Unless there is changes made, fans will continue to leave.
I believe its now the opportune time for all CEO's to meet and have a course of action. This stupidity cant go on or the game will cease to exist.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This f*cking game.

God, Jesus, Buddha, Vishnu and anyone else help Josh Reynolds if he did this...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And didn't Eastwood get charged and will miss a game for dangerous contact or some shit?

Can we bring back Super League, please? F*ck this game.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL need to look to rugby union when it comes to enforcing rules,

Shoulder Charge - Yellow Card - SIN BIN - NO QUESTIONS

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So much for the "rise for Alex" campaign last year. The NRL don't give to shits about player safety

this is 100% correct as we see every weekend ... players lifting the legs of players in dangerous positions .. some getting penalized others just let go

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
what it comes down to is its a whos who of who will be charged by the referees with a shoulder charge, its gone from being a blanket rule to a rule used at the discretion of referees depending now based on the person and the team, i can see reynolds getting charged with a shoulder charge and other players now being let off

great work greenberg you muppet, once again you have taken common sense and thrown it out the window

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has the club erased all records of greenburgs time with us like WWE has with hulk hogan after his racist comments.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has the club erased all records of greenburgs time with us like WWE has with hulk hogan after his racist comments.
Greenturd is Chris Benoit, IMO.

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
The administration of Rugby League is embarrassing. Its in the Parramatta class. Have a look at the members.
Grant: Only turns up when theres a free feed.
Smith: Wouldnt know his arse from his elbow.
Greenberg: Has lost the plot.
Commission: Never hear of them or anything they have achieved.
I have followed RL (Bulldogs) for over 40 years. The game now is at its lowest ebb. Unless there is changes made, fans will continue to leave.
I believe its now the opportune time for all CEO's to meet and have a course of action. This stupidity cant go on or the game will cease to exist.
Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.