Leading NRL player agent Isaac Moses has accreditation cancelled

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cam Smith used to.

Shane Webcke did his own contracts. Said, I had a number I wanted, if I got that number, I signed.

Klemmer never used to have a manager until Woods got to him & he signed with Woods manager Isaac Moses.
Cam Smith a Isaac Moses client

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No

They were approved by the NRL.

The Courier Mail's Peter Badel wrote something like that. Peter Badel is a fuckwit.
It was mention today on the radio Isaac Moses can keep working until the completion of the appeal of he is still found guilty his client contract will be void or required to transferred to accredited agent.

I guess he could sell the contracts like banks do when someone defaults on a loan.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys a scum bag..... he caused a lot of shit fight with all his clients look at the client base most of his high profile clients have been in the news over the years one way or another over contracts.
i had a friend who was his manger years ago and he said he is a scum bag

Cronk never had a manager until he got one to help broker his roosters deal in a one off fee it was the same one that manages hasler maybe beavis, but i dont see why players need them to help with what a lot of players say they never hear from mangers until it contract time. its a waste of money

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Do they do all the players endorsements etc? Speaking at Corporate events and the like or is it just the initial contract and that is it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tols does his own contract as well I think.

Smart guy :grinning:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone GENUINELY know how much a player manager gets as a % (not guess or what you read in the Telecrap - someone with some actual knowledge).