Le Mans 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
anyone interested in this race? i love it tbh especially when they race through the night and then when morning arrives, its special stuff

mark webber and friends in the porsche start 4th, porsche return after huge success in the past, sister company audi remain to try to continue their dominance and toyota still looking for their win

toyota and porsche looking the fastest but its a long race

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Any Lambos?
no its porsche vs audi vs toyota in the prototypes and ferrari 458 vs porsche 911 vs aston martin vantage vs corvette in the gt class

lamborghini is a tiny company ffs

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I tried to do one in Gran Turismo a few years ago with my bro, worst time ever so imagine the real drivers lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
See the HUUUUUGE crash in it the other day? Was massive.
i missed it but right now there was a big one as the rain came down and caught out drivers on slick tyres

one of the toyotas and an audi are in big trouble, webbers car up to 4th

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
no its porsche vs audi vs toyota in the prototypes and ferrari 458 vs porsche 911 vs aston martin vantage vs corvette in the gt class

lamborghini is a tiny company ffs
Tiny but still king of the road.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wow leading audi in big trouble, webbers car inherit the lead and being chased down by another audi

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Their site is EXACTLY what F1 should do .. live streaming from the official site and positions list.

Its brilliant.

Go Webber!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Their site is EXACTLY what F1 should do .. live streaming from the official site and positions list.

Its brilliant.

Go Webber!!!
actually even though f1 downgraded their live timing this season, its still better information than le mans because its instant and you have complete knowledge of the race, le mans timing is slow and confusing

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw the porsche has had a problem all race, the only reason it is in front is its the turtle compared to the hare

the audi is 50 seconds behind/10 seconds in front depending on what phase they are in with their pitstops and they are closing in fast they will take the lead regardless of pitstops in less than an hour

webber had finished his program but i believe they will change plans and have him finish the race because bernhard must get out and webber is much more experienced than hartley

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs webber is 7 seconds slower, the car is vibrating all over the place, yes they are now net 2nd doesnt matter if audi pit

im going to get the anti audi voodoo dance going

Status
Not open for further replies.