Laurie Daley NRL 360 about Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Laurie Daley is a moron he has absolutely no clue and this idiot is in charge of NSW

He's making excuses after excuses for hasler

Paul Kent is a legend taking aim at hasler

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about phil Rothfield the germ.

I could literally punch him in the face repeatedly over and over and not give a fuk how old the **** is.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Its true what they said. He is entitled to a bad year and see how he responds. The problem is that we participate not contend in the comp . 2012 is gone and we have gone backwards and with no players coming through makes it worse.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about phil Rothfield the germ.

I could literally punch him in the face repeatedly over and over and not give a fuk how old the **** is.
No doubt Rothfield is a germ but he did make so valid points about Des tonight.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What did Daley say?
Paul Kent interrupted him and said player retention and recruitment is all the responsibility of hasler and we look like a team with no direction

Daley continued on with Des is a great coach one of the best in the business he knows what he's doing, it's the players fault, and the killer

OUR STRUCTURES ARE VERY SUCCESSFUL

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its true what they said. He is entitled to a bad year and see how he responds. The problem is that we participate not contend in the comp . 2012 is gone and we have gone backwards and with no players coming through makes it worse.
A bad year?

2013, 2015, 2016 that's 3 bad years

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Daley would look like a total dickhead if he said Des should be moved on.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Daley would look like a total dickhead if he said Des should be moved on.
The ONLY one I see calling out hasler is Paul Kent

Everyone else has been blaming our players and that fuckwit hasler gets off without a blemish.

Piss off back to manly you useless nose whistling fuckwit

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The ONLY one I see calling out hasler is Paul Kent

Everyone else has been blaming our players and that fuckwit hasler gets off without a blemish.

Piss off back to manly you useless nose whistling fuckwit
Yeah but if Daley were to say Des is/should be done with the dogs because of current form - what would that lend to with his record?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but if Daley were to say Des is/should be done with the dogs because of current form - what would that lend to with his record?
I don't know if you watched it but Daley absolved hasler of ALL blame. It's the players fault for not performing because supercoach always gets it right, It's the boards fault because they took full power away from hasler.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des would be entitled to a bad year if we'd one a Premiership by now. At the end of the day he's achieved nothing with us in 5 years and fans have a reason to be frustrated.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know if you watched it but Daley absolved hasler of ALL blame. It's the players fault for not performing because supercoach always gets it right, It's the boards fault because they took full power away from hasler.
Yeah I watched it twice. I'm not arguing with you..?

Status
Not open for further replies.