Official Laundy Hotels announced as Major Sponsor of the Bulldogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brother, that’s why this is massive, because obviously there’s an emotional connection with club. Someone that loves the club and wants to see it succeed while throwing his spare change in. It’s probably not pure business, Theres a connection there. When Politis first got involved with the roosters as a major sponsor his brand ‘city ford’ didn’t need the exposure, he did it to support the club he loved. This deal with Laundys is unique..other clubs would love this kind of partnership. This is what we needed ever since bullfrog past away.
This is sounding more like a takeover rather than a sponsorship, not complaining though :tearsofjoy:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is sounding more like a takeover rather than a sponsorship, not complaining though :tearsofjoy:
Me too. This means we'll soon have our own brown paper bags and sombreros to compete with the Rorters

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who else saw Laundy on NRL360??? He loves the club and wants to do everything he can to help the club and players. Even post football careers.
Exciting times ahead.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So funny when he said some of the club legends were there for the launch...they are there every day launch or not

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is really big for the club. Well done to the board and who ever brokered this deal. I can see us moving up really quickly as someone said before we are very attractive to any player now. But i will say with all this in place, Sponsor, couple of good signings, new coach pressure is on to start making finals next year . The ultimate currency is 2 points on the weekend and being a premiership force..................we are on the right track

Also i hope they move quickly on the merchandise especially new kit and gear for next year. Our supporters will buy it. EPL clubs release their new kits b=months before the season starts, we need to be on top of this and get the fans excited buying gear

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Shame about the Sydney Tools positioning and the red on M&J. Good looking jersey but.
I hear you Mike but there’s also Ladbrokes in red on the back. I can live with that little bit of claret to have the jersey fully decked out and to see us predominantly blue and white again. KIA’s backing and money was appreciated but I never bought a jersey with KIA and haven’t updated since Jaycar for those reasons. Will definitely get a Laundy one though! :-).

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Laundy has long-admired the way Sydney Roosters kingpin Nick Politis has transformed the Tricolours into an NRL flagship and wants to fast-track the Bulldogs on a similar trajectory."

Well, well, well, you guys get your very own smart, multi-millionaire businessman using his contacts and nous to improve your club and take it from a basket case to an NRL flagship where he has a hands on approach to making you successful and competitive and attractive to players and coaches and smarter board members and other sponsors...just like the kingpin and club he admires.

I have one question, when the benefits of this partnership are realised and success comes to your club from modelling us, how will you all sleep at night? ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
"Laundy has long-admired the way Sydney Roosters kingpin Nick Politis has transformed the Tricolours into an NRL flagship and wants to fast-track the Bulldogs on a similar trajectory."

Well, well, well, you guys get your very own smart, multi-millionaire businessman using his contacts and nous to improve your club and take it from a basket case to an NRL flagship where he has a hands on approach to making you successful and competitive and attractive to players and coaches and smarter board members and other sponsors...just like the kingpin and club he admires.

I have one question, when the benefits of this partnership are realised and success comes to your club from modelling us, how will you all sleep at night? ;)
Can't beat them, cheat them ;)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

How did Uncle Nick sleep when he stole the blueprint from Bullfrog?? Just taking back what’s rightfully ours Kambah :-).

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

If our sombrero is as big as yours........pretty soundly