Latrell

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I see Latrell in the mould or Hayne in terms of fullback . He won’t play week to week and will have great highlight reels. BUT as a fullback Hayne will always shit over him . So on that basis do you think him going fb a success , I say no
I agree that he'll always be a frustrating, enigmatic and polarising player like Hayne.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't agree that Turbo is overrated he is a standout week after week.
Latrell had a good first half vs Storm then was nowhere to been seen in the 2nd half. He definitely prefers playing shit teams where he can put a few highlights together.
Tom Turbo is the new Foran, he will be out injured more than he plays and is on huge money.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tonight was pathetic by him in terms of lack of involvement. I've had enough of his shitty attitude and enigmatic ways.

He's got all the talent but it seems like he'll never do what it takes to be great and he just gets by on natural ability. I hated Jarryd Hayne for those reasons and now Latrell has followed the same path...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tonight was pathetic by him in terms of lack of involvement. I've had enough of his shitty attitude and enigmatic ways.

He's got all the talent but it seems like he'll never do what it takes to be great and he just gets by on natural ability. I hated Jarryd Hayne for those reasons and now Latrell has followed the same path...
Could be excused for thinking he wasn't playing tonight. Utter disappointment at fullback.
1. Johnston
2. Gagai
3. Roberts
4. Mitchell
5. Graham
Is clearly the best options they have... really should have kept Douehi

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could be excused for thinking he wasn't playing tonight. Utter disappointment at fullback.
1. Johnston
2. Gagai
3. Roberts
4. Mitchell
5. Graham
Is clearly the best options they have... really should have kept Douehi
Frustrations with him will creep in towards the business end of the season when they get knocked out of the finals and he doesn't perform to the expectations of a marquee player. I expect him to move back to centre at some stage.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frustrations with him will creep in towards the business end of the season when they get knocked out of the finals and he doesn't perform to the expectations of a marquee player. I expect him to move back to centre at some stage.
If you think his attitude is bad now, watch it when that happens. I'm struggling to see any difference in how he plays now as to how he played with us? He can't hide now, that's his biggest problem.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched him a fair bit last night and his deliberate non involvement was staggering. The number of times he put himself on the opposite side from the play Reynolds and Walker were calling, just wander off to the other side, it looked like he was doing it to avoid getting involved. Even the abysmal stats flatter him, 10 runs for 100 metres, of which 54 were kick returns. He's like the complete antithesis of a quality fullback, they go looking for the ball, he meanders around like a cow looking for a shady tree. Did we ever dodge a bullet walking away from him.

Go Dogs