Opinion Latrell Mitchell

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, I just want to be right so I can hold it over TK for fake internet points.
Nah, I was calling for Jake to play fullback from Jakes first FG games. You just got on the bus biarch.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd take Latrell in a heartbeat to play fullback

Hes the best player in the game when he wants it

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Forget about fatrell, Geez Drinkwaters a good player, God I hope the cowboys are dumb enough to want hammer at fullback so we can pick him up.
The guy would be the perfect fit with Burton and Mahoney
I think it's too late on Drinky, the Cowboys have realised Hammer isn't a fullback.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Latrell is a top shelf fullback, in the games top 4 - I have only Teddy, Tommy and Paps ahead of him. Def would not say no to a quality player like Latrell, but for me, he’s a centre and I’d spend big for those other 3 if available. Munster makes things interesting because he came into footy as a FB and can be that rockstar we’ve been waiting for at the back… his asking price will be around that FB money anyway so makes sense.

I’m anxious to see who Gus has landed… it’s been eerily quiet at belmore, something is brewing.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Out of all these players mentioned, I see the most upside in Scott Drinkwater.

He has proven to be a game changer & wouldn't cost us the world - I'd guess you could maybe get him now for under the $600k mark, not sure.

I like the way he seems to set the tempo of how his team plays, always up & on the front foot & the rest follow.

Also offers versatility being able to cover the halves as well.

Maybe Todd Payten might bring him over with him IF/When he becomes our coach ................................... lol.
Drinkwater has always been solid without being standout. With the right team around him he will be a standout and is starting to show this with the Cowboys. I couldn't understand why he was dropped to start with.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
More chance we get sbw back on field (none).

Don’t see him leaving south’s. While he’s a grub he’s a freakish talent. Though reckon he’s south’s till he’s washed up.