Last minute members seat change - ****ing furious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Very glad to hear it wasn't the clubs decision. I hope they compensate you fairly for ANZ Stadiums bullshit.
Indeed, happy the club wasn't behind this.

Also, the membership department have been really helpful in my experiences, they're good.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
If it is ANZ, Wouldn't Souths & the other clubs using the ground be going through the same shit ??

Lots of things have been ****ed up since we made the GF tbh.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If it is ANZ, Wouldn't Souths & the other clubs using the ground be going through the same shit ??

Lots of things have been ****ed up since we made the GF tbh.
I heard on talkinsport (1269am) a couple of Souths supporters had rung up to complain about their setting issues.
So I guess it wasn't just our club copping all this shit from anz.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
BS how they **** the code that generates the most for them

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems to me that Raelene dosent know anything about the Bulldog culture.
That was evident when she and the club charged $40 to watch a 'promotional ' game at Belmore.
Thought she would have learnt something from that, ie not to treat us like mugs.
Shifting seating arrangements at the last minute stinks.
Dude, did you read the above comments? This is the fault of ANZ not the club?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just join ANZ stadium great seats first in first serve in the gold members plus you get grand finals ans s.o.o tickets as well and when it rains you don't get wet

N

Natboy

Just join ANZ stadium great seats first in first serve in the gold members plus you get grand finals ans s.o.o tickets as well and when it rains you don't get wet
I find it poor value because I'm not interested in most of the things they have on there.
Nassman has been paying his membership fees for years and shouldn't have to pay that sort of money
I hope they call him back and offer him a corporate seat or decent seats

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$8000 for two seats to watch 13 rugby league games is propostrous. Sure you get a few other events thrown in but other than S.O.O and the finals series I'm not overly keen on anything else tbh.

$150 per week for a whole year, no thanks.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
$8000 for two seats to watch 13 rugby league games is propostrous. Sure you get a few other events thrown in but other than S.O.O and the finals series I'm not overly keen on anything else tbh.

For $8000 you can probably get a nice theatre setup with Foxtel and go meet players at fucntions haha

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

$1800 each for the first year with a Doggies jersey thrown in each and $700 a year after that each, first year less then $40 a week and $15 a week after that. And there's 26 NRL and yes there's 3 swans games 3 Waratahs a Bledisloe cup a couple a soccer internationals yeah I think it's great value compared to only 10 dogs games at $40 a game.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That must be a different seating section, my former seats are now part of the anz centreline membership programme which is $4000 each for the first year and I think $3500 every year after that.

I couldn't care less about the soccer or rugby, I might watch 2 or 3 bunnies games but that'd be about it and I think ANZ stadium is likely the worst venue imaginable to watch a concert unless you're on the deck in ga.

Each to their own, not worth it for me.

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That must be a different seating section, my former seats are now part of the anz centreline membership programme which is $4000 each for the first year and I think $3500 every year after that.

I couldn't care less about the soccer or rugby, I might watch 2 or 3 bunnies games but that'd be about it and I think ANZ stadium is likely the worst venue imaginable to watch a concert unless you're on the deck in ga.

Each to their own, not worth it for me.
All good Nass mines gold members we sit on level 4 which suits me leave home walk to the Stadium in my seat within 20 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.