Lane debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shaun lane set to debut for the Canterbury against titans!!!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn't he the tall lanky giraffe that was training with the FG side in the pre season?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Date of Birth:29-11-1994
Height:198
Weight:110
Position:Second Row
Rep. Honours:NA
Junior Clubs:South Eastern Seagulls
Twitter>:(nrl_bulldogs
Instagram>:(nrl_bulldogs
Facebook:www.facebook.com/nrl.bulldogs

To me he looks to thin he needs to pack on some muscle!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was told by a club official last night at NSW Cup game at Belmore that he was travelling to Qld as 19th man as a back up, ( he was named to play last night but was a no show) but no mention of him actually replacing anyone in the squad.

Brother of Brett Lane who played for us for a couple of seasons ( lower grade). Impressed in the U20's but has not really set the world on fire in NSW Cup. Saw Antonio Kaufusi at the game last night and both Ty Phillips and Jacob Loko ( half game) played. They were all named in our provisional squad earlier in the week, don't know if any of them are travelling now.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs Giant forward Shaun Lane to debut for Canterbury Bulldogs against Gold Coast Titans

THE BULLDOGS are set to unleash their latest monster on Sunday with a 198cm giant to make his debut in a last minute inclusion for Canterbury when they take on the Gold Coast.

Pulling another one off the seemingly endless production line of Bulldogs’ behemoths, Des Hasler will on Sunday compensate for the loss of 442kg of forward muscles to State of Origin and injury by starting up his latest Frankenstein — a 110kg, 20-year-old called Shaun Lane.

Set to become the third tallest player in the NRL after being pulled out of the Bulldogs NSW Cup game at Belmore on Friday night and shipped off to the Gold Coast, Lane has been unstoppable in the lower grades and is expected to follow in the footsteps of David Klemmer and become an NRL destroyer in the years to come.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/spor...old-coast-titans/story-fni3g67w-1227396362431

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys he is playing tomorrow I can guarantee it from a close mate who I questioned about it, his reply "how do you know"

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Sunday Telegraph are talking him up big time.:slick:

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good luck to him. Hopefully like Tyrone Phillips NSW Cup form isn't much to go off.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Where the **** is he storing the 110kg? He must be made of titanium because it ain't muscle mass that's for sure

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Suprised to see him debut so early tbh, i think he will be a great player longterm but i think he may get physically dominated a lil. Doubt he will play big minutes anyway soay aswel give him a taste i guess.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suprised to see him debut so early tbh, i think he will be a great player longterm but i think he may get physically dominated a lil. Doubt he will play big minutes anyway soay aswel give him a taste i guess.
Yeah I'd prefer Elliot and minute get a start before him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I'd prefer Elliot and minute get a start before him
Elliot has to many ahead of him atm and Minute has been terrible since his injury.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where the **** is he storing the 110kg? He must be made of titanium because it ain't muscle mass that's for sure
Heavy Bones??? At least that's my excuse, he writes trying to ignore the spare tyre he has around his waste LOL

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can confirm, Lane was at the signing event this eve.

~cb.

Status
Not open for further replies.