Lamb with all the trimmings

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Lamb with all the trimmings

Terry Lamb played about a thousand games and won as many premierships with David "Cement" Gillespie, but his former Bulldogs teammate dropped so much weight last year he didn't recognise him.

"I had no idea who it was," Lamb said. "He looks fantastic."

Now, the great "Baa" is on a similar mission to shed the kilos. He's set himself a 12-week challenge, sponsored by Lite n' Easy, to get back to his last playing weight from 1996 of 85 kilograms. For the past month, he's been hammering himself at the gym under the watchful eye of Bulldogs strength and conditioning coach Harry Harris.

Starting next Wednesday, he'll be power walking around the streets of Belmore, and is inviting fans to join him. Check the Bulldogs website, bulldogs.com.au, for details.

"I couldn't have done it any earlier because I would've been following them," Lamb said. "I couldn't have kept up with people."

As for the Nectar of the Gods, otherwise known as beer, he says this: "I'm going good. I haven't drunk during the week yet. I'm not going to jump in the grave and give it up completely, I'm still going to enjoy myself."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rug...-russell-packer-play-too-20150205-136wpy.html

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha good on ya baa truly an ambassador for the local fans and area..

Status
Not open for further replies.