Lamb, Dymock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
Mick Potter is the man
Agreed. He is such an underrated coach - what happened at the Tigers was absolute shit. The board went behind his back and he was the scapegoat behind all that Benji drama. I would love to have Potter coaching us.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Funny joke mate
I am referring to a different steve Price.
He kinda played for us for a few years
Was well respected leader who understands bulldog culture
Ahh should have clarified :P

I refer to them as:
Steve Price = The one without a chin.
Pricey = Steve Price Bulldogs legend.

I don't think he's ever coached.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
there's only a handful of coahes i'd take over hasker and none of them are lamb/dymock

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lamb coaching a team with a player named Hopoate in it seems to disagree with me. Can't quite put my finger on it though......

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. He is such an underrated coach - what happened at the Tigers was absolute shit. The board went behind his back and he was the scapegoat behind all that Benji drama. I would love to have Potter coaching us.
Would not command respect as he's achieved nothing in fact underachieved tigers or not and lamb can't coach wish he could

I'm all for LAMB running for PM though.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lamb coaching a team with a player named Hopoate in it seems to disagree with me. Can't quite put my finger on it though......
Too many kiwis in the team I think it would worry old Terry especially scrum drills

Malla

Reaction score
Would not command respect as he's achieved nothing in fact underachieved tigers or not and lamb can't coach wish he could

I'm all for LAMB running for PM though.
I was referring to Potter, not Lamb.

Malla

Reaction score
First part was referring to potter second to lamb
Oh got ya haha.

I rate Potter. I thought he was never given a fair go at Tigers. But yeah Lamb couldn't run a bath let alone a footy team.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I couldnt be assed fingering it out, too hard.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The team we had when we won the comp in 1995 was insane. They would decimate any team in the comp today.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not exactly enhancing his resume as an assistant to Brown at the Knights is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.