Laffranchi on sexual assault charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A WOMAN who was allegedly sexually assaulted by rugby league star Anthony Laffranchi has told a court she was crying and 'in a panic' after waking up in an unfamiliar flat.

'My pants and my undies were inside out,' she told Burwood Local Court today, where Laffranchi is facing a committal hearing.

'I was scared. I was in fear. I didn't know what had happened to me,' she said.

Laffranchi , who plays for the Gold Coast Titans is charged with having sexual intercourse with the woman without her consent during end of season celebrations in September 2006.

He strenuously denies the allegations. At the time of the alleged assault Laffranchi was a member of the Wests Tigers.

As his committal hearing began today, the woman - who cannot be identified - gave evidence that she had been dancing with friends at a Kings Cross nightclub early on the morning of September 4.

She said she woke up several hours later in the bedroom of a flat which she later found out was at Five Dock.

The woman, who was 26 at the time, said she feared 'that somebody had had intercourse with me' and caught a cab to a friend's house before going to police.

The hearing continues.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fmd this just goes on and on this article. 2 years i've been reading the same one!
slow news day all the way.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^^ u foool. You don't know hes guilty, we of all fans should not jump the gun as we know how it feels FFS.

80fic...

lol, you cant be serious, because she can't dress herself, she must have been raped, This **** happens all the time

Girl Gets Plastered

acts out of character

Regrets it

Calls it rape

imo, if you cant handle your grog don't drink.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

we dont know what happened that night. ones thing si for sure laffrachi character is ruined no matter what.

80fic...

^^ Spot on BDG, the mud will stick no matter what happens in court

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

^^ Spot on BDG, the mud will stick no matter what happens in court
exactly grandazz no matter if she consented on the night and went along willing and he gets off the charge the mud is already splattered on him.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
she just wants some compen$ation...btw i dont condone rape but theres something not right with these allegations

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
innocent till proven guilty...we dont know what happend on that night...but i guess sometimes people jump to conclusions without proof

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, you cant be serious, because she can't dress herself, she must have been raped, This **** happens all the time

Girl Gets Plastered

acts out of character

Regrets it

Calls it rape

I tend to agree...i dont agree with rape at ll, but im sure alot of women put themself in the position...

Im not going to dirt talk him until the verdict from the case is out!

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score

Girl Gets Plastered

acts out of character

Regrets it

Calls it rape

So we cant judge players but we can judge this chick

Thats not fair to be honest, innocent untill proven guilty yes but having a go at the chick is no where near fair.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
I tend to agree...i dont agree with rape at ll, but im sure alot of women put themself in the position...

Im not going to dirt talk him until the verdict from the case is out!
To be honest kurry i get what your saying it was silly of her to go into the room but just because she did something silly she hardly deserves to get raped

just say your plastered at a party at say a friends place and someone you dont know rapes you its not your fault at all. Does not matter how drunk you are rape is rape.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest kurry i get what your saying it was silly of her to go into the room but just because she did something silly she hardly deserves to get raped

just say your plastered at a party at say a friends place and someone you dont know rapes you its not your fault at all. Does not matter how drunk you are rape is rape.
I do understand that...men should know not to touch!

But still if im going intot he apartment of a bunch of strange men in the rpescense of alcohol i do step back and realise im putting myself at risk.

We all make mistakes and dont deserved to be punished for them, but if you cant control yourself when intoxicated..dont drink.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
I do understand that...men should know not to touch!

But still if im going intot he apartment of a bunch of strange men in the rpescense of alcohol i do step back and realise im putting myself at risk.

We all make mistakes and dont deserved to be punished for them, but if you cant control yourself when intoxicated..dont drink.
That is pretty easy to say Kurry but she could of been dragged away from friends when she was already pissed.

I know i wouldnt go into a apartment with strange men when i was drunk i always make sure i stay with a gf while im drunk so nothing happens to either of us.

As i said ANYONE who judges the girl yet said the player should not be judged yet it a f'witt for all we know something could of been slipped in hre drink. Im in no way saying he is guilty im just saying its extreamly unfair to judge her just as it is unfair to call him guilty already.

btw anyone who takes advantage of chicks who are completly of their face has to expect things can go wrong. I bet he wishes he hit on a sober one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.