Lafai injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so no one knows any thing
Not yet. Club wouldn't be in a rush to announce it, origin is coming up so the clubs social / marketing dept. probably have their hands full promoting that. he probably got scans on Monday i guess..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's his birthday today - I can't believe he's only 24. Hopefully his injury isn't too bad.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All well and good to say that but someone needs to explain why we keep going back to a set up that has been PROVEN MULTIPLE TIMES NOT TO WORK.
If that isn't Des, then just who pray tell is responsible?

If he shunts Mbye to centre and plays Hokko at half and the guy stifles our defence and we lose the hate on this forum for Hasler will be neck deep - that I guarantee.
Playing for Canterbury at the moment would be f**^ing annoying as hell. You have a good game while a poorly performing player is out and the muppet in question walks straight back over you into first grade. Where is the justice in that?
I have to agree with you here. Hasler has us playing with a one (none?) dimentional attack with no set plays, no varition and a dud kicking game. With our inability to score trirs thanks to this "structure" we need to rely on our players individual ability.

With our attack non existant the defence can only hold on for so longn then the holes appear, points are scored against us and the result is another loss.

Hodkinson's input to all this: Next to nothing.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lafai was dancing whilst carrying his daughter pain free on Instagram earlier tonight so I hope his injury isn't too bad.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well what's the long term fix ?

A full blown shoulder reconstruction ?
A mate of mine had a shoulder replacement. I looked at the post operative X rayand it was a ball in socket thing very much the same as a hip replacement.

If Lafai has to have this to fix him I'd say it will be Jacob Loko at right centre for the rest of the season. And that doesn't sound too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.