Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its bullshit
laf was doin sprint work and exercise with his wife and older bro at a park just a couple of days ago
he is looking as fit as ever and if anytjing has lost weight
big season for laf coming up and i see him cementing his spot as our numb 1 strike centrre
The only doubt I had about him was that he couldn't handle right centre. Well I'm happy to say that was one of the worst judgements I've ever made.

In 2014 he took up the slack when JMoz was on one leg and just got better. This year will be his best yet and I hope like hell his playing for Samoan will keep him away from Origin..

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I tend, not to believe this.
He'd have had to tear his hammy off the bone to not be right in 2 months !
You rarely see a hamstring tear that takes longer than 4 weeks to heal and most are just a 1-2 week thing.
It could be a hamstring tear similar to what's happened to Michael Clarke. Seems unlikely since Clarke has had some serious for a long time, but it still could be possible.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It could be a hamstring tear similar to what's happened to Michael Clarke. Seems unlikely since Clarke has had some serious for a long time, but it still could be possible.
True. But even Clarke first thought it was minor. They only really realised he had a problem when it kept happening. I don't think lafai has ever had hammy problems.
For what it's worth Clarke is back in the nets.

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
That's was a scary heading until I saw the word "opener". Think we can get by without him for the first game. Long season.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
lol I don't know how to close thread
You can't close threads, only moderators can.

Besides, why should we close this? You were confident enough to create a thread to make this statement and now it sounds like you are doubting it's legitimacy.

Maybe you should ask your trusted source for more information to confirm this??? Assuming there is a trusted source.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
opening round is 7 weeks away and if they are saying he could miss it, then its a major tear and he should be having surgery....now no one from the club or media has posted anything about a serious injury to any player

blue n white

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hopefully it's not true, Lafi would b a great loss to our team. He is undoubtedly one of our best players in the Bulldogs team with his magical ability, speed n ball play puts him up there with the best centers in the game today.....
All the best for 2015 to Tim Lafi....

Status
Not open for further replies.