Lachlan Miller (Shark)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't know anything about him (looked up some of his reserve grade stats and he looks good) but if he's a good/promising young kid that's the player I want to be replacing Dufty. Turns out he's 27 :D

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looks like he plays like Dufty with same speed but can tackle

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miller and Turuva might be worth looking at.

After carving up at fullback in the first four weeks of the season, Locky Miller featured in the halves for the Jets on the weekend.

Miller’s switch to the halves could be an indication that an NRL debut, off the bench, is on it’s way with Sharks coach Craig Fitzgibbon wanting to see him cover multiple positions before bringing him into the 17. The Rugby 7s convert was just as busy in the playmaking role, running for 115 metres and busting nine tackles.

Sunia Turuva. The 19-year-old ran for 261 metres and had nine tackle busts in Penrith’s 30-16 win over the Bulldogs

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched this live. These flogs had an article ready within an hour of fulltime, bagging the fuck out of Dufty after one really bad game and then straight onto the highroad, "So they are looking to ditch Dufty already tsk tsk"

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
miller is a gun, electric pace, been killing it for newtown. Class above in reserve grade, my contacts/friends at Newtown reckon he is a freak.
Killed it with Australian 7's also

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know anything about him (looked up some of his reserve grade stats and he looks good) but if he's a good/promising young kid that's the player I want to be replacing Dufty.
He’s 28 this year so I wouldn’t consider young. I’ve seen him in 7s though and the bloke is skillful with electric pace. Never seen him play league though so no idea how he goes defensively

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Throw enough shit and something will stick eventually

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gun player I played against him all my juniors and 18s probably one of the best half's/fullback to come out of the group 2 area in juniors and seniors in the last 20 years
Who did you play for in group 2. Just curious as you can tell from my username.