Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really dread tomorrow’s outcome with manly,how bloody stupid are some of these guys,look at Tim simona it ruined his career.I’m done for this year,might go and have a round of golf instead.

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really dread tomorrow’s outcome with manly,how bloody stupid are some of these guys,look at Tim simona it ruined his career.I’m done for this year,might go and have a round of golf instead.
Fair call mate. Better to curse and swear on the course rather than at the TV when the dogs are playing

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it was legit a prank it probably involves some joke or conversation that happened within the team environment. One of those "you had to be there" kind of things, bit like that whole rubbish issue made over James Graham by that channel nein reporter. Hence it looks weird/dumb for all of us looking on from a distance.

Every decent work environment I've been in has had pranks and jokes, would be a fitting end to the 2021 season that NRlol finds a way to sanction a prank. Talk about the fun police.

As for all the people who immediately interpreted this as greed and avarice... fair dinkum...

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol nrl is pathetic, it was a joke. Over speakers. There are more serious shit that other clubs do and get away with it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And you could write some players names on golf balls and smash that driver off every tee..well not the par 3's WINNING

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it does, bloke doesn't have a clue. Fuck him off. We've recruited more trouble next season, as if this fraud can control them. Bye.
I know what will fix this mess let’s pay another coach to dig us out! He’s the one who recruited you anyway you should have his back