Lachlan Lewis’s journey from struggling Raider to Bulldogs' new hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's what I posted & got smashed, people then started posting Broncos offered him a trillion contracts etc.
Actually what you posted was “Broncos never approached him” and what Lewis said was “Broncos approached me multiple times”

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great read, never being this excited about young player. Great attitude.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Actually what you posted was “Broncos never approached him” and what Lewis said was “Broncos approached me multiple times”
Umm no.

They approached his Dad once.

It was when he was under 16.

No contract was offered.

Last edited:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Umm no.

They approached his Dad once.

It was when he was under 16.

No contract was offered.
make up your mind Kaz last time we communicated in another thread you said Lachies dad was a liar and that the Donkeys, sorry mules, sorry jackass'......I mean.....f@ck it would be glorified ponies never approached Lachlan or his father. :grinning:

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So a player can be approached without any interest what so ever.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
make up your mind Kaz last time we communicated in another thread you said Lachies dad was a liar and that the Donkeys, sorry mules, sorry jackass'......I mean.....f@ck it would be glorified ponies never approached Lachlan or his father. :grinning:
I called him a liar if he stated the Broncos offered him a contract.

They didn't, they asked if he wanted to join the Broncos, Scott said no, so end of story.

No money was mentioned, no contract was offered.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

They didn't, they asked if he wanted to join the Broncos, Scott said no, so end of story.

When a man walks up to a prostitute and makes inquiries about her services he does so with the intent of sleeping with her, when the Donkeys approached Scott Lewis and made their inquiries concerning Lachlan they did so with the intent to offer young Lewis a jackass I mean Broncos contract. No matter how you intend to twist and turn the truth the Ponies made an offer and were wisely rejected.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Lucky for us ;)

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When a man walks up to a prostitute and makes inquiries about her services he does so with the intent of sleeping with her, when the Donkeys approached Scott Lewis and made their inquiries concerning Lachlan they did so with the intent to offer young Lewis a jackass I mean Broncos contract. No matter how you intend to twist and turn the truth the Ponies made an offer and were wisely rejected.
Vlasnik I have explained this to @Kaz multiple times—she doesn’t get it... you might have to use some LEGO blocks to explain it to her?

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

If true and which it’s not
Then how poor was Broncos scouting no wonder they sacked the recutement talent scouts in 2013 and replaced them with new ones including Brian Edwards from Canberra

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If true and which it’s not
Then how poor was Broncos scouting no wonder they sacked the recutement talent scouts in 2013 and replaced them with new ones including Brian Edwards from Canberra
What part of, he didn't want to join the Broncos don't you understand.

Read the thread starters post.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lucky for us ;)
Was meant to be. If I had his talent, love of the game and work ethic I'd definitely join a struggling side for the challenge and to make a difference.
The nerve of those fake marquee players just sponging off us made me sick especially mbye and his bullshit

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really think he can become a Bulldogs great down the track. Tough as guts, smart and really see him as an asset for us.
So will prob be wining comp for roosters or cowboys or Cronulla in two to three years?
Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.