Kyle Flanagan

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Compare Nathan Cleary to him. Cleary can run the ball and ahah the confidence cos he’s about 10kg heavier. Flanagan just seems to lack the male hormone
Cleary never use to run the ball either and would only kick. Flanagan doesn't kick much as we rely on Burton's boot

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Compare Nathan Cleary to him. Cleary can run the ball and ahah the confidence cos he’s about 10kg heavier. Flanagan just seems to lack the male hormone
If Flanagan had balls and took the line on we will have a massive advantage in attack.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Cleary never use to run the ball either and would only kick. Flanagan doesn't kick much as we rely on Burton's boot
Ahh he does now check his running metres or just watch him play.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah cause giving BBO 5 and 7 mins is working:tearsofjoy:
Hes a backup utility. Would have been useful if we copped any injuries. Jmk did fine. Just needed freshest possible defence that last 5 and jmk was gassed by then. I'm ok with him being eased into fg. I dont think playing him longer today helps us.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I feel it's harder for a half to improve their defence than their attack. Most halves with poor defence are targeted and usually don't last long as they are a liability.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hes a backup utility. Would have been useful if we copped any injuries. Jmk did fine. Just needed freshest possible defence that last 5 and jmk was gassed by then. I'm ok with him being eased into fg. I dont think playing him longer today helps us.
If your saving him for injury it’s a stupid strategy when you have JMK gassed at the end of games. Use your bench and get 60 good mins out of JMK rather then 76 avg mins. Keep burying your head in the sand if you believe it works just because of tonight. He’s done the same to other 14’s this season not just BBO.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wish he, or bloody anyone, would straighten the attack up. Side to side is no threat at all. We have the Fox to thank for the points tonight

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was great in defence tonight.
Hopefully the win and a solid game builds up his confidence to run the ball.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did well today and is building his confidence with every game.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Best game in blue and white... Think he was given the ultimatum to either start playing properly or you will languish in park footy for the next 2 years.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One of the biggest frustrations about Barrett is his dummy half rotation. Fucking pathetic.

When u need to defend a scorelin in the backend of the game I would rather milk JMK for as long as i can than reply on BBO's defensive capabilities.

If available could probably bring on BBO in the 30th min and take him off in the 50th or 60th min but it all depends on where your at with subs..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He needs to put some size on but I understand he’s not genetically gifted
Are you saying he needs to grow an extra leg?

Last edited: