Gezza

New Pup
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the dogs paid for Flanagan l to honk it is a good buy

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Out of interest, are we going to persist with the nickname "the flange"?
I know getting one into bed is good... but playing on the football field(mens team)?

If he was at the Roosters fair call, but for the Dogs?

I must admit it makes me cringe, about the same as calling someone a block of cheese!

Perhaps a poll? (Not pole)

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know getting one into bed is good... but playing on the football field(mens team)?

I must admit it makes me cringe, about the same as calling someone a block of cheese!

1604107971588.png

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree, but I guess if people persist with the nickname we'll just have to think of the flange more as an important thing most of us like a lot, rather than a block of cheese, although looks can be deceiving...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I found a video today with what could be his mother

Look at the 20 second mark

Hell they have the same name!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What does flange mean?
1 : a rib or rim for strength, for guiding, or for attachment to another object

No wonder Kyle plays as a halfback :grinning: Good on ya Flange :grinning:

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys stop making me miss Sydney. Brisbane is a hell hole when it comes to food. No Portuguese chicken, no leb chicken, no anything really unless you go right into town. It's the little things I miss.
You think you're hard done nuy when it comes to food...... try living on Bribie Island.........wait we just got our first Chinee restaurant at the local bowling club......

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
You think you're hard done nuy when it comes to food...... try living on Bribie Island.........wait we just got our first Chinee restaurant at the local bowling club......
The worst. Reminds me of Ireland. When I went to the local Chinese, which was really Irish guys using Kan-Tong sauces to make Chinese. Was dreadful.

I'm at Wynumn, you can get Chinese, Thai and Indian. That's it. If I want something better I have to go into the city. But even that's slim pickings and you pay through the nose for that experience. Miss just having local takeaway with awesome cheap yummy food that isn't just standard aussie offerings.

EDIT: Oh and a Kebab shop, but it's not anything like Sydney kebabs, nor Melb yeeros.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The worst. Reminds me of Ireland. When I went to the local Chinese, which was really Irish guys using Kan-Tong sauces to make Chinese. Was dreadful.

I'm at Wynumn, you can get Chinese, Thai and Indian. That's it. If I want something better I have to go into the city. But even that's slim pickings and you pay through the nose for that experience. Miss just having local takeaway with awesome cheap yummy food that isn't just standard aussie offerings.

EDIT: Oh and a Kebab shop, but it's not anything like Sydney kebabs, nor Melb yeeros.
Spoilt for choice in Palm Cove fellas..restaurants everywhere..
Cairns covers everyone’s taste buds,no matter what type of food you love to eat..
Don’t miss Sydney food at all