News Kyle and error? (Weidler)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yes,but you're forgetting one thing,he could actually play footy.
So can I. If I couldn’t, I would not have been MOTM in our most recent premiership game.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Welcome back champ. We were worried about you
Any unnecessary shit threads we can look forward to this week? Any good players you've yet to attack? JAC, King...maybe even Gus?
Thanks, buddy. I can’t go take a leak without this place missing and worrying about me, it seems. How sweet.

What constitutes an unnecessary/ shit thread is completely subjective. Definitely more threads to come, though.

I’m not attacking anyone, just pointing out Burton was MIA for the last month of the season. It’s a fact. Rewatch the games. I like Burton, I’m sure he will learn yo produce his best consistently in time. Especially if we move him back to his best position @ centre.

King is ok. Will never strike fear into the opposition, and isn’t as good as you lot make him out to be, but he’s a good worker and a solid benchy. Love the Foxx.

I‘ve already attacked Gus over his shithouse recruitment and retention decisions. Pay attention.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back champ. We were worried about you
Any unnecessary shit threads we can look forward to this week? Any good players you've yet to attack? JAC, King...maybe even Gus?
Be careful what you wish for! No doubt "Flanagun" will soon post a number of threads on how he's the next immortal and soon to surpass Turvey as the Dog's GOAT.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox sports reporting deal almost done for swap deal between Hastings and Klemmer.
So Knights were chasing Brooks hard, and instead might end up with Hastings, and losing Klemmer.

What a basketcase.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have said this before
Learn from yesterday...You didn't
Live for today...You haven't
Hope for tomorrow...Here is your problem, no hope for you Gun :tearsofjoy:
We know it’s a matter of time till he’s gone. Just if daddy will take him this year somehow!?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle has no impact at nrl level. He was gifted some amazingly dumb money by former incompetent recruiters & coaches. The best thing that can happen to him & the dogs is when he parts ways with us at the end of 23 but gratz to him & his manager for milking cash

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Flanagan signing, Waddell before him, and Allan after him were red flags that Barrett really did not understand how to be a head coach.
Desperate, low percentage, Hail Mary plays in the recruitment space.
The final nails were placed in the 2022 trials, where it became evident he had achieved nothing in the 2022 pre-season.

On all "PR", Barrett is/was a wonderful coach. On all evidence, the exact opposite is true. Not only is he not even a good coach, he is a demonstrably bad one, as evidenced by how many players go backwards under his watch.

On the upside, Barrett's legacy will be completely undone by Gould & Co. by the end of '23, if not before.
Still can’t believe Barrett made Naden, a very average right sided winger, JAC’s centre partner for the first 5 or 6 odd games, that was also a massive red flag, personally I believe that stupid move might have been the start of the Fox being put out of Origin contention because he wasn’t getting any ball ..

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, buddy. I can’t go take a leak without this place missing and worrying about me, it seems. How sweet.

What constitutes an unnecessary/ shit thread is completely subjective. Definitely more threads to come, though.

I’m not attacking anyone, just pointing out Burton was MIA for the last month of the season. It’s a fact. Rewatch the games. I like Burton, I’m sure he will learn yo produce his best consistently in time. Especially if we move him back to his best position @ centre.

King is ok. Will never strike fear into the opposition, and isn’t as good as you lot make him out to be, but he’s a good worker and a solid benchy. Love the Foxx.

I‘ve already attacked Gus over his shithouse recruitment and retention decisions. Pay attention.
My concern is that if Burton thinks that you will be our 1/2 next year he won't re sign, now that would be tragedy.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle needs to find a new deal elsewhere and take it immediately, it seems like it's obvious to everyone except Kyle that the Bulldogs won't be offering a new contract.
I won't be surprised if Kyle fancies his chances of a recall to the Chooks.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
GeE i HoPe KyLe GoEs In ThE oFf SeAsOn. HaViNg No LeGiT oPtIoN tO pLaY hAlBaCk WiLl HeLp OuR cHaNcEs. HeRpA dErP