Kurt Mann to half/5/8

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can Tracey Play 7??

I would go for a random combo of Mann/Tracey.

1.Crichton
2. Wilson
3. Kiraz
4. Burton
5. Jac
6. Mann
7. Tracey

I just think we need to get our best 17 on the field and Mann/Tracey are better first graders than Sexton/Hutch.

ALso Xerri to 13 after a couple more games, Salmon off the bench

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Once Patolo/Knight/Sutto/Tetz/Fafita are ready i'd be shocked if we see Salmon/Morrin and Mann in the same team.

The line-up and mins played are obviously based on whose available.
That’s why I’m not as critical I know there are blokes underdone/ not ready but it will change soon. You could see on Friday we lost control the last 20mins when sharks bench ran through us. Up until then we did a good job defensively.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That’s why I’m not as critical I know there are blokes underdone/ not ready but it will change soon. You could see on Friday we lost control the last 20mins when sharks bench ran through us. Up until then we did a good job defensively.
Yeah bloody oath it was game on. They will put the titans away Rd 3.
Good lead by half time

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
switching any player into half after 2 games that has created a couple of opportunities in one match after a whole preseason of running plays with certain players in play making positions is not good strategy.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
switching any player into half after 2 games that has created a couple of opportunities in one match after a whole preseason of running plays with certain players in play making positions is not good strategy.
Exactly right, whilst most want this player in, this player out. and moves made, coach had gone with the best players he feels can continue to develop in defence … set the defence first, then work on better attack .. by round 6 we should be looking a lot better .. just hoping these bigger bodies we’ve bought can get on the park by then ..

Sent from my iPad using The Kennel mobile app

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah..Wilson has more toe
JAC fit is straight in
Burton and Critta in centres is elite
Kiraz all heart,but not 100% I don’t think,fitness wise
He misses out for me
Wilson is a reserve grader and has butter fingers. Kiraz breaks tackles and makes more yardage than our forwards.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mann has been prob our best player in the role hes In so lets not mess with the few things that are actually working well. Id be bringing Sexton in for hutch who has been near abysmul
One club was prepared to axe it's halfback after one game. We have to be the same. To use a Bazball phrase we might have had the moral victory on Friday. We eventually need to put together substantial wins that turn moral victories into two premiership points. Our defence has improved but we still concede 25.5 per game. So we need to score at least 4 tries per game to win. Sexton gives us that hope.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
One club was prepared to axe it's halfback after one game. We have to be the same. To use a Bazball phrase we might have had the moral victory on Friday. We eventually need to put together substantial wins that turn moral victories into two premiership points. Our defence has improved but we still concede 25.5 per game. So we need to score at least 4 tries per game to win. Sexton gives us that hope.
Let Sexton show us in reserve grade. He needs to dominate that level. We ain't winning the comp this year, it's all about building the team up. So if you look at the schedule, you'd want him to come in if he is dominating the lower level just after Rabbits/Roosters/Storm series of games. That give him 4 weeks to showcase why he should be in the team. At that point we get the Knights and Tigers. Other changes can be considered at that point, cause those are games that if we play with the effort we have this week, we would be thereabouts.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where would you play Curran? I think Curran should start and you bring on Mann . Finish the game with Curran...

Any injuries Curran plays bigger mins and Mann fills in.
At the moment no choice but to play him front row
I just don’t like salmon at lock

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He could be the missing link at 5/8,
I thought Burton played well last game but played more like a Centre,
Sexton might not be perfect but I believe he is the most effective halfback we have.
This!! Kurt mann did play like a half yesterday and amazingly Burton showed what he could do by running into holes and backing up Mann instead of us relying on Burton to throw the pass..

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think its evident that both hutch and sexton arent the answer however we are kidding ourselves if we think CC will make any changes
both he and gus has said they need more time playing together to get their attack clicking so i am not expecting any changes until end of april lol

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
curran was playing like an old school lock in dallas johnson style

he's a legend