Kris keating, the worst 5/8 in NRL History ?! WHERE IS PEA??WHAT HAS THE WORLD CME TO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ i dont doubt his potential but if he was ever going to live up to it he would of put in a few consistent performances by now.

I dont think he will ever rise up to be one of the best halves in the game regardless of which team he plays for and i credit the club for getting rid of him

C

chipandchase

^ i dont doubt his potential but if he was ever going to live up to it he would of put in a few consistent performances by now.

I dont think he will ever rise up to be one of the best halves in the game regardless of which team he plays for and i credit the club for getting rid of him
yep agree

dedezy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why did we sign Keating I was so perplexed when we did even if the coaches were not going to continue with Roberts which is their call and they wanted another 6, who in their right mind ever thought Keating would be the answer!

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't forget we signed Keating for $150,000 which is dirt cheap. He was mainly signed as a back up half or 5/8 for Hodgo and Roberts or a back up hooker for Ennis off the Bench. For some reason Moore was ultra impressed with him in the trials this year so gave him first go at 5/8 in front of Roberts. We started the season on fire so he retained his spot, but was mainly playing as a ball runner as opposed to a play maker.

This is where the problem lies, a modern 5/8 needs to be able to be a ball player. Most 5/8s in the NRL would kill to have Idris and Morris outside them. But Keating only know one thing.....dummy and run himself. I think he has only scored two tries all year by running the ball

Canman

New Pup
Reaction score
Hey hey hey all this Eel bashing going on. Was just pointing out that KK always seems to be inconsistent.......... and add a little niggle. I thought this was a KK thread. Eels are rebuilding, this year was always going to be a right off. Please keep the KK bashing going though, it's all I have this year. What's the worst part of his game, double pumping passes when he jumps in at hooker or never passing when there is a 2 man overlap?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wasn,t it Keating who said this was the resession we had to have

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Hey hey hey all this Eel bashing going on. Was just pointing out that KK always seems to be inconsistent.......... and add a little niggle. I thought this was a KK thread. Eels are rebuilding, this year was always going to be a right off. Please keep the KK bashing going though, it's all I have this year. What's the worst part of his game, double pumping passes when he jumps in at hooker or never passing when there is a 2 man overlap?
Wrong. This is about PEA.

B

BoonReturns

You love penis

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roberts had his chance and he never really took it. Good luck to him - he'll need it at the Eels

Keating is in his first season with us and his fortunes have fluctuated with the team.

I still believe the jury is out on Keating but I think he has potential.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roberts had his chance and he never really took it. Good luck to him - he'll need it at the Eels

Keating is in his first season with us and his fortunes have fluctuated with the team.

I still believe the jury is out on Keating but I think he has potential.
agree with all this

first time back at the kennel at a while and i see 95% of the members are still spastics who over react all the time and think everyone in the club should be sacked or dropped

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score

OMFG so have have seen a bit of Keating lol!

Those to traits basically what burns me about him the most. The double pump ffuuuaaaaarrrrkkkkkk

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When you guys pushed up Mortimers contract to a ridiculous amount I thought to myself you would get yours sooner or later. Never in my wildest dreams did I think the wheel would turn to soon and so sharply. This is your just desserts. KK is unfortunately very inconsistent. Roberts is no Superstar however he would be on unders compared to KK. Makes me smile reading all this about him cause this is what was getting posted on the Eels blogs. ENJOY SUCKERS!

You're a Parra supporter, go away, peasant. You paid MORE for a dud in Roberts then we did in Keating. Can you tell me Roberts is on less than 170K a season?

And you, of all people, shouldn't be talking about dud signings. Your fat fck thief of a CEO is king of dud singings. Carl Webb needs to lose 100 kilos to be deemed a "Fat cnt", Chris Walker needs to make 100 straight tackles to be deemed a "Turnstyle", Chris Hicks is Chris Hicks, Paul Fattawerah, brah said "Fck this" and left and Casey MaGuire would have been a good signing if this was 2003. So don't talk to us about sht signings or laugh at other club's recruitment.

As sht as the Dogs are going, we're still above your peasant team and we still put 34 consecutive points on your sht cnts. Yes, your golden boy Hayne Stain will have his annual good game against the Dogs soon enough, then you and the other 7 Parra supporters can dust your jerseys off and wear them with pride. Who knows, you might fluke your way into the Grand Final again. You know, the Grand Final your peasant club hasn't won since 1986.

Remember how good you were for 4 years, 3 decades ago? How awesome was THAT?! Were you even alive when Parra last won a GF? I was 2. 2 years old. 1947 and all you can muster up is 4 GF's in one decade. Shame. Real shame. But you guys were awesome in the 80's. Colour TV was still somewhat new when Parra last won the GF.

But it's OK, you'll win it this year. You have a master coach, remember. The guy who isn't a fraud. The guy who "won" the WC. It wasn't Bennett who won it for him, it was the Master Coach Kearney. I like how he took one of the most free flowing teams the past few seasons and turned them into this.

What were we talking about, again? Oh, yeah. Canterbury's poor recruitment. Yeah, how bout them Bulldogs, eh? Can't believe they haven't won anything since 1986..... Oh...... Sorry.

It's OK. With that little brudda and Roberts in the halves, you guys are going places next season. Especially with Carl Webb, Casey MaGuire and Justin Poore up front. Fck, what a front row. Almost as fat as your CEO. How many kids does he have today? I think I saw him in Woolies yesterday. He actually paid for his groceries and didn't "Forget" to pay for them, this time.

To wrap things up, you follow a peasant team who's won fck all since 1986, your CEO is a fat fcking thief who's the laughing stock of the NRL and your peasant team is fighting off the wooden spoon.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
*rolls over a falls asleep*

Bravo, KE. Standing ****ing ovation.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAHAHA I love it when K E gets mad.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
DAMN K E that was a sensational read. Where u at Canman?

P

Paint.

You're a Parra supporter, go away, peasant. You paid MORE for a dud in Roberts then we did in Keating. Can you tell me Roberts is on less than 170K a season?

And you, of all people, shouldn't be talking about dud signings. Your fat fck thief of a CEO is king of dud singings. Carl Webb needs to lose 100 kilos to be deemed a "Fat cnt", Chris Walker needs to make 100 straight tackles to be deemed a "Turnstyle", Chris Hicks is Chris Hicks, Paul Fattawerah, brah said "Fck this" and left and Casey MaGuire would have been a good signing if this was 2003. So don't talk to us about sht signings or laugh at other club's recruitment.

As sht as the Dogs are going, we're still above your peasant team and we still put 34 consecutive points on your sht cnts. Yes, your golden boy Hayne Stain will have his annual good game against the Dogs soon enough, then you and the other 7 Parra supporters can dust your jerseys off and wear them with pride. Who knows, you might fluke your way into the Grand Final again. You know, the Grand Final your peasant club hasn't won since 1986.

Remember how good you were for 4 years, 3 decades ago? How awesome was THAT?! Were you even alive when Parra last won a GF? I was 2. 2 years old. 1947 and all you can muster up is 4 GF's in one decade. Shame. Real shame. But you guys were awesome in the 80's. Colour TV was still somewhat new when Parra last won the GF.

But it's OK, you'll win it this year. You have a master coach, remember. The guy who isn't a fraud. The guy who "won" the WC. It wasn't Bennett who won it for him, it was the Master Coach Kearney. I like how he took one of the most free flowing teams the past few seasons and turned them into this.

What were we talking about, again? Oh, yeah. Canterbury's poor recruitment. Yeah, how bout them Bulldogs, eh? Can't believe they haven't won anything since 1986..... Oh...... Sorry.

It's OK. With that little brudda and Roberts in the halves, you guys are going places next season. Especially with Carl Webb, Casey MaGuire and Justin Poore up front. Fck, what a front row. Almost as fat as your CEO. How many kids does he have today? I think I saw him in Woolies yesterday. He actually paid for his groceries and didn't "Forget" to pay for them, this time.

To wrap things up, you follow a peasant team who's won fck all since 1986, your CEO is a fat fcking thief who's the laughing stock of the NRL and your peasant team is fighting off the wooden spoon.
Fark, I love ya KE! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.