Kris keating, the worst 5/8 in NRL History ?! WHERE IS PEA??WHAT HAS THE WORLD CME TO

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Keating was a good 5/8 at Parramatta. He still has the potential to be great except for one small problem.
He has gone away from his normal game and adopted a stupid Kimo game. He doesn't even kick anymore???
I think he is much better then Ben Average Roberts. Ben Roberts had his chance in first grade and couldn't cut it. Time to give someone else the same oppurtunty Roberts had.

We gave Roberts 2 - 3 years... Lets give Keating at least a year and then reconsider.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of all the regular starters id say ray thompson would be rated last.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread was brought to you by teh Down Syndrome association.

When did this place become a retard factory?

Canman

New Pup
Reaction score
When you guys pushed up Mortimers contract to a ridiculous amount I thought to myself you would get yours sooner or later. Never in my wildest dreams did I think the wheel would turn to soon and so sharply. This is your just desserts. KK is unfortunately very inconsistent. Roberts is no Superstar however he would be on unders compared to KK. Makes me smile reading all this about him cause this is what was getting posted on the Eels blogs. ENJOY SUCKERS!

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
When you guys pushed up Mortimers contract to a ridiculous amount I thought to myself you would get yours sooner or later. Never in my wildest dreams did I think the wheel would turn to soon and so sharply. This is your just desserts. KK is unfortunately very inconsistent. Roberts is no Superstar however he would be on unders compared to KK. Makes me smile reading all this about him cause this is what was getting posted on the Eels blogs. ENJOY SUCKERS!

Yeah the Eels are really showing us.

Well played. Webb, Poore, Walker, Whatuira......recruiting masterstrokes..

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah the Eels are really showing us.

Well played. Webb, Poore, Walker, Whatuira......recruiting masterstrokes..
x2. We at least got someone good in Pritchard and Eastwood...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
waste of money and ultimately the reason why we lost roberts

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Not to mention Sandow for 480k.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
KK is not on as much as Roberts. lol

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
fknlol PEA !!

dunno where he is but the corn came out ...

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
id still rate keating better then roberts. at least keating has set up a try or two roberts ALWAYS takes the wrong option! hes grubber kicks close to the line never get a repeat set or a try its just horrible

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
even in the past few weeks the amount of times I see roberts run the ball when he should be passing and passing when he should be running is sickening.. hes got a bit of skill sure but wheres his vision... grrr

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Moral of this post..... WE NEED A NEW 5/8.... and a new coach... Or its KEVIN MOORE WHO IS RESTRICTING Keating from his full abilities (honestly i cant see him having any though) !

C

chipandchase

even in the past few weeks the amount of times I see roberts run the ball when he should be passing and passing when he should be running is sickening.. hes got a bit of skill sure but wheres his vision... grrr
roberts has alot of potential but he one of the dumbest footballers i have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.