Kris Keating Discussion Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Why aren't we chasing Luke Keary as a long term option as our future half back. IMO he has the ability to school both TH & KK combined.
+1. Some souths fans are actually calling him to replace Reynolds by the end of the year, it won't happen obviously, but just shows how highly he is regarded over there.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Praying we can sign this kid up mid season

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thurston, the guy without Smith and Slater making him look better than he is
Ouch! lol

Is he trolling much? :p

Keating/Bulldogs halfback thread.....bangs on about Cronk? Mmkay

Malla

Reaction score
Just watched the replay of the Parra game. His kicking game is pretty good. He's a good defender also. Biggest let down is crucial drop balls and a few bad decisions in attack - which is your typical park footballer. Hodko definitely has more class than Keating.. but Keating hasn't done much wrong to justify a 'sacking'... there's a few errors of improvement in his game which there is no doubt Des will tend to.

Big Dawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anyone who sees this useless prick in public during the week and doesn't take the chance to pulverise his knees with a lead pipe isn't a true Dogs fan in my opinion

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was obvious in the grand final and is this season so far - rush up on keating and he invariably fails - knocks on, makes a bad pass, or gets creamed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, I'm getting annoyed with Keating. Sure every kick he put in tonight was spot on, sure his passing was good, and yes he scored a try. But come on, he's Keating!

I thought he was excellent tonight but he can't play that way every week. We need a better option but anyone who's been watching NSW Cup and thinking that Hodko is a better option has been watching with their eyes closed.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Anyone who sees this useless prick in public during the week and doesn't take the chance to pulverise his knees with a lead pipe isn't a true Dogs fan in my opinion
Anyone who would do this to a dogs player is not a true dogs fan. Wake up to yourself child

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was really good in defense tonight but he still looks lost in attack. He continually runs sideways and jams up the ball runners.

He obviously isn't our answer at halfback but I don't know if Hodko would be any better unfortunately. If only there were decent halfbacks off the market last year we could have thrown T-Rex's money at.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
He runs so fckn wide.

Can someone pleaaaase tell him that the "show" in a show-n-go needs to happen close to the line, not 5 meters back from the defense.

H

HajdukSplit

Ennis needs to run out of dummy half to keep the ruck rolling and the OPPOSITION on the back foot, this gives time and space for your 5/8 and Halfback and eventually your back line. Everytime Reynolds or Keating receive the ball they are under the pump and than the backline is useless.
Cronk was never under the pump on the 5th play as Smith rolled us forward on the 4th play every single time!

Melbourne has Smith
Rabbitohs have Luke
Manly has Ballin

thats why these 3 teams are undefeated and have been the most impressive so far with there 5/8 and Halfback

Status
Not open for further replies.