Kris Keating Discussion Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
and i said hodikson to start the season because his better no one listened to me

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
LOL, poor Keating, as much a i rekon he goes crap too, the sh!t in here is disgraceful.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and i said hodikson to start the season because his better no one listened to me
Stop lying. You were not the only person who suggested someone other than Keating should play halfback. Plenty of people have made it clear that Keating isn't good enough, and plenty have mentioned Hodkinson.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Romelo is a very good impact player. The toughest competitor (along with Isaac Luke) out of all the short asses in the NRL.

are u serious isaac luke is a kiwi international who play regular NRL first grade week after week. Comparing Romelo to Isaac is ridiculous .Romelo is still a reserve grade player yet to crack a regular spot with the big boys... Earn your strips first Romelo:grinning:

H

HajdukSplit

Romelo is a very good impact player. The toughest competitor (along with Isaac Luke) out of all the short asses in the NRL.

are u serious isaac luke is a kiwi international who play regular NRL first grade week after week. Comparing Romelo to Isaac is ridiculous .Romelo is still a reserve grade player yet to crack a regular spot with the big boys... Earn your strips first Romelo:grinning:
Read through what I am comparing.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
TH will be back. He has always been the plan. Nuffies on here thinking Des didnt see what we all saw in the GF. A decent half and we won. Des wont settle on a half until Round 5 and as for Romelo, don't ever expect to see him in the halves again.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
For all those saying it's only round 1 and people want rangas head on the chopping blocks must have very short memories.

Everyone who wants KK gone, has wanted him gone since last season.. Even throughout the off season, there was still talk about him being dropped before round 1.

He obviously hasn't improved in any way, as a matter of fact, he's actually gotten worse. Regardless of if he has our star players around him or not, the guy has tunnel vision, he has no accuracy, and no imagination.

I spent the entire game wondering why he only kicks it out 5-10 meters rather than 20-30 meters like most others in the game. Is it part of the game plan to not make as many meters as we can? or doesn't he trust himself to make it out if he kicks further?

Simple truth is, anyone can bomb it up or grubber it in any direction and expect their team mates to catch or dive to score a try out of the blue, but it takes a certain amount of talent to envision a play or see whats happening around them and create something out of that. Unfortunately, KK has none of this talent.

ffs he doesn't even bother chasing the ball after he kicks it.. He stands around and watches it unfold. JT bombs it up or takes a short grubber, and chases it himself, he barely relies on anyone to finish it off for him, unless it's directed for one of his players.
I know some of you are going to say I can't compare the worst against the best here, but it's the little differences that stretches these two so far apart.

At this point, anyone with a little creativity or imagination for the fifth play option is a hell of a lot better choice than KK.
well said mate

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Terrible other then those 3 or 4 kicks he got to hold up.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
When a professional footballer can't do a simple thing like catch a ball or not kick it into an opposing player, he needs to rethink his career.

A witches hat would be more dangerous on the field, and cost a damn lot less than $200k a year.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate harping on but Keating is so far out of his depth. Woest game ever. A few good kicks at the end but overall just appaling. Surely Des will piss him off!

Now ready for tallis to hammer us on the footy show!

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For all those saying it's only round 1 and people want rangas head on the chopping blocks must have very short memories.

Everyone who wants KK gone, has wanted him gone since last season.. Even throughout the off season, there was still talk about him being dropped before round 1.

He obviously hasn't improved in any way, as a matter of fact, he's actually gotten worse. Regardless of if he has our star players around him or not, the guy has tunnel vision, he has no accuracy, and no imagination.

I spent the entire game wondering why he only kicks it out 5-10 meters rather than 20-30 meters like most others in the game. Is it part of the game plan to not make as many meters as we can? or doesn't he trust himself to make it out if he kicks further?

Simple truth is, anyone can bomb it up or grubber it in any direction and expect their team mates to catch or dive to score a try out of the blue, but it takes a certain amount of talent to envision a play or see whats happening around them and create something out of that. Unfortunately, KK has none of this talent.

ffs he doesn't even bother chasing the ball after he kicks it.. He stands around and watches it unfold. JT bombs it up or takes a short grubber, and chases it himself, he barely relies on anyone to finish it off for him, unless it's directed for one of his players.
I know some of you are going to say I can't compare the worst against the best here, but it's the little differences that stretches these two so far apart.

At this point, anyone with a little creativity or imagination for the fifth play option is a hell of a lot better choice than KK.
summarised it perfectly! was always wondering why we'd kick it out so short when we get penalties lol

Status
Not open for further replies.