Kouparitsas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Mean this guy is Quickly becoming One of my fav players.

Week in Week out hes making breaks when they need it most.....

I guess Our most Promising Player Behind Roberts And Millard.

But i mean he is our most underated player just look at his stats Lol

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
He's big and strong, a great defender and has a good swerve and is quite fast. Him and Te Maari have bene very impressive but I don't agree about Roberts and Millard. millard is coming along slowly and has the ability to pull a brilliant pass out of his butt but Roberts doesn't deserve to keep getting picked IMO. He tries hard but chooses poor options most of the time. In saying that, he's getting plenty of experience and hopefully his running game will improve so that he starts breaking the line more.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is this Nick Kouparitsis or ther Other One... doesn't really matter since they are both Impact Players who have great Attacking & some Good Defending ability.

Nic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nick is awesome.
so is Kosta but unfortunitly he still hasn't played pl this year, I'd really like to see him play b4 finals but it doesn't look like he'll get his chance too :(

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's big and strong, a great defender and has a good swerve and is quite fast. Him and Te Maari have bene very impressive but I don't agree about Roberts and Millard. millard is coming along slowly and has the ability to pull a brilliant pass out of his butt but Roberts doesn't deserve to keep getting picked IMO. He tries hard but chooses poor options most of the time. In saying that, he's getting plenty of experience and hopefully his running game will improve so that he starts breaking the line more.
This man knows what his talking about, i was going to say something similar.

AT the moment Kouparatsis is playing 10000x better then roberts and 3 x better the millard.

Keep it up you you good thing!

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this Nick Kouparitsis or ther Other One... doesn't really matter since they are both Impact Players who have great Attacking & some Good Defending ability.
they are brothers anyone, nick is exllent and his bro is getting there

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
just on Millard, I heard he's running at 6 tries from the last 6 games.

I'll have some cash on him as first try scorer tomorrow and last try scorer too.

H

Haztrick

Definitely a future rep star. He's already played for Greece (I think).

He's a very natural player, lot's of ability and a plus for any team. We have so many good back rowers and I know we are going to loose some but I hope we can keep Kouparitsas.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Koups is a machine, but I think Te Maari will **** on him once he gets more games under his belt. One thing we can gaurantee is that we will lose at least one of them in a couple of years. With Mason, SBW, Maitua, Ryan, there is no way we can afford to keep them both unless we lost one of ^^ guys.

K

kennyy

Koups is awesome and keeps on improving. u can really tell his commitment if you watch him off the ball he is everywhere, like a very dynamic grimaldi and a big team player.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I'm a Koups fan, probably because I went to the same school as Nick and Kosta lol. Nick was 2 years above me and Kosta the year below

JayJay70

Farewell Haz!
Reaction score
I hear ppl underrating Roberts. He's doing okay IMO. He's thrown some killer passes and also a pin-point kick to put someone through for a try. He's got a long way to go, but I think he's on the right track.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Koups is starting to get noticed

That's why we need to extend his contract now

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Koups will be 1 of our greatplayers. But we need to sign him on a good 5 yr contract. Believe Me.

Raz

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A 5 Year Contract on Kouparitsas... seems to be Stretching it. I'm sure the Bulldogs Management will start off at a 3-Year Deal with Nick.

sherwinisagun

bulldog member '07
Reaction score
ive always loved Koups, hes a great competitor and never gives up

he has developed into quite an impact player

Status
Not open for further replies.