kouparitsas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullfrog

Waterboy
Reaction score
morning all , i was watching the reserves the other nite , the 13 i presume was kouparitsas ?? ... he looked very good , and also the 4 , i dont know his name ?? any history on him ??

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 4 is 17-year-old local junior Kark McNichol. An outstanding prospect and one of the reasons I am confident about the future of the club. Should get a run in 1st grade in 2007.

The others that excite me are Isaac Luke, Ad Saleh, Jamie Judge and John Kite.

A

atomic_crimson

i usually catch the second half of PL, wondering why dallas hasnt got a spot on the bench in FG, also without a doubt everytime i see the PL kouparitisas is making or makes one of two breaks!

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Old Bulldog said:
The others that excite me are Isaac Luke, Ad Saleh, Jamie Judge and John Kite.
Luke is a half and Saleh a fullback (i think)... what positions do the others play?

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dallas Mcilwain had a really good game on Saturday. He looked very quick when he was scoring his second try and I didn't realise he had that much pace.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or good footwork for that matter ^^

aVerage

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
mcnichol isnt a junior.. he was recruited from NZ

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i have heard about him, all that i have heard about kouparitsas is that he is a good player, and looks a bit like trent barret..

hopefully mcilwain and ngawin get a chance in first grade this week..

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JayBee said:
Or good footwork for that matter ^^
Yeah both his footwork and speed really impressed me. Didn't know he had footwork and speed.

the insider

Waterboy
Reaction score
actually koups has been playing great footy for the past 5 weeks, he should make his first grade debut this week! karl mcnicholl is good with the ball a strong runner struggles a bit with his decision making in defence (but he is only 17 should improve with age).

Status
Not open for further replies.