Kogarah Real Estate

Status
Not open for further replies.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
I had a good look around Kogarah this morning... I was impressed!

I noticed that my 2 bedroom apartment is still listed. But the CBD of Kogarah itself... very impressive.

• Supermarkets
  • Primary Schools
  • High Schools
  • TAFE
  • Colleges
  • Train Station
  • Medical Centres
  • Hospitals
  • Police Station
  • Shopping Centre
  • Mechanics
  • Computer Shops
  • Electrical Appliances
  • Travel Agencies
  • Youth Hostels
  • Various Doctors Offices & Clinics
  • Various Churches
  • Public Parks
  • Bars and Restaurants
  • Local Pub
  • TAB
  • Friendly Atmosphere

It's got the heads up so far... very well established!

Maza

Reaction score
lol ur forgetting OKI Jubilee up the road from the highschools and TAFE :o

then again I dont blame you for bypassing such a place :p

Maza

Reaction score
But nah seriously, I went to highschool there for 6 years. Barely any trouble around there, unless the school kids bring it upon themselves and against each other sort of thing. Its a nice place, very conveniant.

There are a few wandering alcoholics/drug addicts etc near the private hospital though, as there is a centre there that they are always at. Can be quite freaky at times, but they generally keep to themselves in between their walk from the station down to the centre.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
Like every suburb though it's not pefect, but it's well established and very very good. If this place goes (Which is most likely) then i'll be going to Bankstown. I'll check Bankstown out on Saturday next week!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yiii how could you move to St George central! *pukes*

If i had a choice between the saints or the bulldogs then... need i say more? :p

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
Bro i'm weighing up my options... I'm a little low on $$$ at the moment so I gotta do what's best for my future.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro i'm weighing up my options... I'm a little low on $$$ at the moment so I gotta do what's best for my future.
Of course bro it was a joke, trying to stir up maz haha :p

Go hard son...

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
yeh kogarah is not bad, sorta known as the junkie area lol for the blue lights in the toilets, but yeh its orite, sum nice chix too lol

no real trouble tho

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
yeh kogarah is not bad, sorta known as the junkie area lol for the blue lights in the toilets, but yeh its orite, sum nice chix too lol

no real trouble tho
Obviously named after you ya sharmoot...

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score

no real trouble tho
Wolli Creek station is blue lights in the toilets...

T

TdoggBulldog

I had a good look around Kogarah this morning... I was impressed!

I noticed that my 2 bedroom apartment is still listed. But the CBD of Kogarah itself... very impressive.

• Supermarkets
  • Primary Schools
  • High Schools
  • TAFE
  • Colleges
  • Train Station
  • Medical Centres
  • Hospitals
  • Police Station
  • Shopping Centre
  • Mechanics
  • Computer Shops
  • Electrical Appliances
  • Travel Agencies
  • Youth Hostels
  • Various Doctors Offices & Clinics
  • Various Churches
  • Public Parks
  • Bars and Restaurants
  • Local Pub
  • TAB
  • Friendly Atmosphere

It's got the heads up so far... very well established!
lol this is just a suburb and it offers more than the whole of mackay :p

Maza

Reaction score
Wolli Creek station is blue lights in the toilets...
It does?

That place has only recently become less freaky with all the new developments over there. When the trains stuffed up I used to hate walking from there home. It was a dead end with not enough people around there, and the only people around looked like the not friendly type :uptight:

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
It does?

That place has only recently become less freaky with all the new developments over there. When the trains stuffed up I used to hate walking from there home. It was a dead end with not enough people around there, and the only people around looked like the not friendly type :uptight:
Those developments were the biggest waste of time/money ever. To think that you could build a city in the middle of a creek was the worst idea ever. Merriton lost Millions on this project, sucked in!

The bushland bordered off by the red lines is the area where they made the apartments... last time I checked, people who wanted to live in apartments (such as myself) would prefer living in the subURBAN area, not the bush!

Maza

Reaction score
*thanks God that map isn't any bigger*

Yeh you are right about the whole urban thing. Though near the station they have opened up quite a few shops on the ground levels of those apartments. Its updating, though there are still all those mechanics and factories etc up the road, practically a dead end.

There is still a lot of construction going on there too.

T

TdoggBulldog

Those developments were the biggest waste of time/money ever. To think that you could build a city in the middle of a creek was the worst idea ever. Merriton lost Millions on this project, sucked in!

The bushland bordered off by the red lines is the area where they made the apartments... last time I checked, people who wanted to live in apartments (such as myself) would prefer living in the subURBAN area, not the bush!

lol @ it being bigger than mackay.

Status
Not open for further replies.