KO Our Future Rock Star Fullback ?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Barba was late 90kg? :p he must have started out late 70kg dripping wet :tearsofjoy:

He must have been piggy backing 2 or 3 of his kids to be late 90kg.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After we get flogged by Cronulla today and everyone is calling for Oloapu in NRL...Forget it. In no way is he an NRL standard half yet.
He was average today, then again he has a bigger boot than the Gun and is more of a threat running the ball as well.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not a miracle fix.

Put yourself in Ciraldo's shoes for one moment...

Wouldn't you be sick to death of sitting in the coaches box, on the end of defeats while watching a halfback who has not a shred of creativity or running ability with an awful kicking range.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was average today, then again he has a bigger boot than the Gun and is more of a threat running the ball as well.
He seems to just go through the motions way too much for my liking. Loves throwing a hospital pass as well.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good 1-1 defender also, dominated tackles.

Didn’t have his best day in Reggie’s today, but he still looked dangerous with ball in hand (as he always does) - did look a little flat though, maybe he felt like he was playing in Firsts and was told late that he’d have to wait another week for a taste.

The reality is, even on his average day, he’d still offer more than flange

Big Owl

Waterboy
Reaction score
I haven’t seen anything from him to suggest he is our answer at halfback.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I guarantee you he was in the 90s. I didn't think he was either, but he definitely tipped the scales over 90kgs
Barba was late 90kg? [emoji14] he must have started out late 70kg dripping wet :tearsofjoy:

He must have been piggy backing 2 or 3 of his kids to be late 90kg.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good 1-1 defender also, dominated tackles.

Didn’t have his best day in Reggie’s today, but he still looked dangerous with ball in hand (as he always does) - did look a little flat though, maybe he felt like he was playing in Firsts and was told late that he’d have to wait another week for a taste.

The reality is, even on his average day, he’d still offer more than flange
Forgot to mention that, agree in terms of his contact he doesn't get dominated. Compared to someone like Sam Walker who even if he makes the right decision will usually get trampled by a backrower.

It's more decision making in D and attack but then again he is 18. No sane person is going to expect miracles. All we really want is an upgrade on the Flange who is a proven failure and we have won the wooden spoon with this dud HB.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've edited the post so people don't think I meant he is ready now. I really think if he applies himself, with his running game and ball skills, he can be a genuine FB. Although right now, I'd like to see him gain more experience and improve on his fitness and drifting in and out of games.