KO Debut

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re right bro. I’m a bit drunk LOL. Thanks for your post cause I’m sitting here plotting what to tell my wife so that I can go give someone a hiding if people keep talking FKN LOL.drunk FOB styles LOL
Good to hear you are having an inu to celebrate uce :tearsofjoy: sometimes you have to keep scrolling bro there is some dopes on here you have to question if they really support the dogs. Ciro already confirmed there is a plan for Karl sounds like he’s coming off the bench for a bit to develop but he’ll be playing FG.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He would be better then the flange and Reynolds unfortunately :( that’s how desperate we are.
Flange is done and dusted. Reynolds isn’t in our long term vision we aren’t desperate at all just look how far we have come since Barrett’s departure. Trust the process burton and ko are our halves.

just what in the fuck would those three do for us, can u imagine Pearce staining out club and cultureLMAO NO CHANCE

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And what did he do to ensure that? Man, you talk out of your arse.

KO will probably be back in NSW Cup as soon as Brown is fit.
Wrong. KO will start at 6, with Reynolds back to Cup, Nu Brown back on bench

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wrong. KO will start at 6, with Reynolds back to Cup, Nu Brown back on bench
What on earth do you think KO did to justify a starting position? Lol

Reynolds turned momentum in our favour today.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ciro says was always going to be the long journey once he was in and never going to be dropped. Sounds like he is not going anywhere!

Swooooooosh how wrong can Failagain be….

Air ball!!!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Imagine the egg on one’s face when your fan boy is dropped for a washed 34 year old and a kid yet to play then thinking we lose by 50 then better yet thinking when your dropped to reserves and swapped to fucking hooker your going to take the captains role….

Bahahahahahahahahaaa

Air ball!!!

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol he pretty much did nothing.

Reynolds had a good game. Set the tone with his energy and built pressure with his kicking game.
Surely you don’t think he would have been given anything other than a simple set of instructions from CC for his debut??? Just to go out and do the basics well and enjoy the experience. He did that and more, no need to be salty about it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Surely you don’t think he would have been given anything other than a simple set of instructions from CC for his debut??? Just to go out and do the basics well and enjoy the experience. He did that and more, no need to be salty about it.
Lol I’m not salty. It just makes no sense to assume he’s getting the starting 6 spot when he didn’t really influence the result snd Reynolds did.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ciro says was always going to be the long journey once he was in and never going to be dropped. Sounds like he is not going anywhere!

Swooooooosh how wrong can Failagain be….

Air ball!!!!
Still waiting for you to show me Reynolds’ “try assist”.

PS if you’re going to bitch about me, at least tag me, you pussy. You don’t have the balls to tag me because you know if you do I’ll put you on show.