Klemmer back to the dogs?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure. He moved to Newcastle because Woods went to Cronulla.
If that’s more believable to you then believe in your truth.
I’ll stick to what an insider told me.
I think that is public information that he had TPA’s fall through. If I remember correctly they had to
quickly arrange a new one that season with Deliveroo & Burger Project promoting the Klemmer Burger.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think that is public information that he had TPA’s fall through. If I remember correctly they had to
quickly arrange a new one that season with Deliveroo & Burger Project promoting the Klemmer Burger.
It is public knowledge however TK at the time didn't accept that and went with "wife has the balls" story.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucker fails to mention that for two seasons, he was also the highest paid reserve grader in history.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What if Flop-taila-Marinated just pulls his finger out and does what the coach asks him to do. RFM could play prop off the bench for some games. If we don’t get any props for 2024.
You may as well have a crack over that flop mate .. please he is a shot ducky.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The third party stuff was common knowledge .. and has been for years, you’re a legend in your own mind only …
Well thsi is surprise to me but if it IS common knowledge it’s probably because 5 years ago I was the one to tell you all so many remembered this oil.
The stories before that was his wife wanted to leave Sydney and he was angry Woods got cut.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol at people saying no he would instantly walk into the club as our best prop even if he is at 70%
He gives us another middle with similar output to King which is massive for next year with our current middle stocks. If you add Klemmer and Tracey (another player we've been linked with) to our 2024 team with good coaching ( :D ) there's a chance we can do something that isn't bottom 4.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well thsi is surprise to me but if it IS common knowledge it’s probably because 5 years ago I was the one to tell you all so many remembered this oil.
The stories before that was his wife wanted to leave Sydney and he was angry Woods got cut.
Hearing it through the media like the rest of us did at the time, and then regurgitating what you heard on TK doesn’t make you some type of oracle.

But if it’s makes you feel big to think it does, knock yourself out Mickey Mouse ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hearing it through the media like the rest of us did at the time, and then regurgitating what you heard on TK doesn’t make you some type of oracle.

But if it’s makes you feel big to think it does, knock yourself out Mickey Mouse ..
Well I actually have an oracle on the doggs he lives in Taree. I consult him at times. He knows all about doggs past