Klemmer and Lichaa Videos on Official Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys I couldn't be bothered getting the links but I'm sure you have the bulldogs website bookmarked and the videos are easy enough to find (or you've already watched them) but I liked the mindset of these two young guys. Standard answers but I reckon (hope) they're both in for a big year. We really need them (especially Lichaa being the hooker) to perform in 2015.

Klemmer has a great attitude and I'm hoping he can be a Bulldog 4 Life, with many, many rep honours during that time. I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself but I believe he can be one of the best ever Bulldogs.

Lich said he's very happy to be a Bulldog and I'm looking forward to see how he goes.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Lichaa spoke about how hard they are flogging him with fitness. He will feel like a different player when he has his first game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dunno if some of you know this but Davey, Moses and Lichaa are all good friendss, hopefully we build a squad around them for the next 10 years

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When you say good friendsdo you mean like outside of footy and have grown up together? Because if this is true can only be a great thing for the club

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When you say good friendsdo you mean like outside of footy and have grown up together? Because if this is true can only be a great thing for the club
They have known each other since Moses came down to the club and are mates outside of footy.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Isn't Lloydy in that group also?

6. Mbye
8. Perrett
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Isn't Lloydy in that group also?

6. Mbye
8. Perrett
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
Yh forgot about him, but he just floats around with everyone aha. There is about 3 main groups at the club aha

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I think Lichaa is the godfather of one of Klemmers kids. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I read it last year.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Lichaa is the godfather of one of Klemmers kids. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I read it last year.
Your prolly right mate, their pretty tight! Hope they can strike up a little 1/2 hit in attack close to the line!! His hard to stop the big fella

Status
Not open for further replies.