Klemmer and Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
Does anyone have an HD photo of Klemmer and Jackson grappling Parker @ the end of the game yesterda?

Also a photo of Klemmer grappling Gagai with his killer eyes lol

Thank you in advance.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie I thought we were going to be missing Klem for a few weeks when he came running in.

It's good to see he is controlling the aggression.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie I thought we were going to be missing Klem for a few weeks when he came running in.

It's good to see he is controlling the aggression.
Klemmer composed himself pretty well considering Gagai was basically punching him from the collar.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA Klemmer what a machine!

Malla

Reaction score
Klemmer composed himself pretty well considering Gagai was basically punching him from the collar.
Yeah I was waiting for him to just start swinging.

Man I got so happy with both Jackson and Klemmer just had eyes for Parker but then thought fk don't do anything stupid

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer is realising he is fast becoming a potential great of the modern game.
Jackson is simply a machine and already miles ahead of his years.
Klemmer and Jackson were both superb last night.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Klemmer is realising he is fast becoming a potential great of the modern game.
Jackson is simply a machine and already miles ahead of his years.
Klemmer and Jackson were both superb last night.
I actually thought once you considered Jackson's mistakes he had an average game by his standards. I thought Klemmer was solid but didn't have any huge barnstorming runs we've seen in the past. Then again, he is playing against a Queensland forward pack with exceptional talent so I guess you have to put that in context also.

Omydog

Waterboy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The reason we came through the origin period perfectly was because we only had these two out. I remember the days when Klem,Jakco,Hodkinson, Reynolds, Trex, Bmoz and Jmoz were all picked. God that was a nightmare...

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
best 2 in the NSW team by far showed the most heart - one of the reasons i love this club, we need to get back to playing all our games like they are SOO

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
We are sitting very pretty for the run into finals.

Does anyone have stats on the total number of players each team has had to use this season so far? I'm guessing ours would be quite low given we haven't had as many injuries and suspensions as past years?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are sitting very pretty for the run into finals.

Does anyone have stats on the total number of players each team has had to use this season so far? I'm guessing ours would be quite low given we haven't had as many injuries and suspensions as past years?
We are sitting somewhere in the middle off the top of my head we have used 26. Before the start of the last round the Sharks had used the lowest with 19 all season and the Knights had the highest with 29.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
what about the low quality photo in my sig?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just perfect this bye so they can rest up

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually thought once you considered Jackson's mistakes he had an average game by his standards. I thought Klemmer was solid but didn't have any huge barnstorming runs we've seen in the past. Then again, he is playing against a Queensland forward pack with exceptional talent so I guess you have to put that in context also.
Yeah that's true, I just felt Jackson was the one NSW player who hit hard and ran up from the line from the first whistle and only had a few mistakes due to the positions he was put in.
On each occasion he came back famously. I probably rated him better than others in them at team because I was watching he more closely being a doggie ( not like how Mitchell Pierce watches doggies...hehe)

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He has those crazy eyes haha. I like the fact he controlled himself and kept Gagai at arms length

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
best 2 in the NSW team by far showed the most heart - one of the reasons i love this club, we need to get back to playing all our games like they are SOO
Love Klemmer however I believe Woods & Tamou were the best in the NSW forwards, probably Tamou first then Woods which surprised me, Woods was ordinary in the first 2 games. IMO

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yep tamou was the best forward, however our boys were both great.
I was laughing when Gagai was carrying on like a idiot and klem just holding him back with one hand lol

Status
Not open for further replies.