No Source Klemmer and george burgess

Status
Not open for further replies.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get Klemmer on a reduced contract and see if he can rekindle his old form ,plus big George on a bargain base deal, surely these 2 are better than Ogden and atoni

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
G. Burgess isn't better than Atoni. In G. Burgess' prime yes. Klemmer's better but his pace/play the ball speed isn't meta (he's pretty one dimensional but still has some presence). The Knights would have to contribute 50% towards his salary.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
G. Burgess isn't better than Atoni. In G. Burgess' prime yes. Klemmer's better but his pace/play the ball speed isn't meta (he's pretty one dimensional but still has some presence). The Knights would have to contribute 50% towards his salary.
We need 2 props I'd love you to name 2, the 2 I've mentioned would have a impact and are cheap

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We need 2 props I'd love you to name 2, the 2 I've mentioned would have a impact and are cheap
I believe we only need 1 more prop for NRL, 1 for reserve grade (but we just signed Meehan who probably fills this role?) The best off contract prop is Finucane imo. Until something comes out in the media I'm not going to throw contracted names around that're better (/possibly better). I'd be re-signing Atoni (he'd be my bench prop). Before Finucane I wanted Rudolf, before Rudolf I wanted Leniu. We've missed out on both.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get Klemmer on a reduced contract and see if he can rekindle his old form ,plus big George on a bargain base deal, surely these 2 are better than Ogden and atoni
Hey guy,

I would have to agree. If we get them at the right price I would be happy with this combination in the squad. 350k -450 max though.

Like and reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.