Kiraz likely out

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hope CC doesn't move Tracey from F/B. We look at lot more composed and have way more options with him there.
I don’t think Tracey will move. Ciro’s showing a lot of love for him at FB. I think the drop in intensity in the first half against the Tigers had a lot to do with Tracey not being there.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t think Tracey will move. Ciro’s showing a lot of love for him at FB. I think the drop in intensity in the first half against the Tigers had a lot to do with Tracey not being there.
Hope so. It seems that way but we find out this afternoon with what CC comes up with.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really hope CC doesn't move Tracey from F/B. We look at lot more composed and have way more options with him there.
Agree Wendy, but if Kiraz and Skelton are out. He’ll either go with Taaffe (fb) Tracey (w) or Tracey (fb) Wilson (w), personally, I think he goes with Taaffe and Tracey because Wilson had an average game in Cup…but who knows.

ChesoBulldog

Banned
Reaction score
Wilson in, zip zap man is quick and has improved his defence.
Not this soon after returning from his illness and against Panthers. He looked noticeably off the pace over the weekend in Cup.

Skelton is a shoe in. He will be playing in Critta and Preston's side. He will be OK.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s patting him for his zero hit ups in the first half… I still can’t believe how that’s even possible at NRL level
Lol. RFM would have been a perfect fit in the 82" bulldogs side that played a 0-0 scoreline with Newtown.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol. RFM would have been a perfect fit in the 82" bulldogs side that played a 0-0 scoreline with Newtown.
He must have consciously tried hard not to get involved as a F U to Ciro…. How dare Ciro train the boys hard in professional sport… lol

After round 1, I’m sure RFM would have thought “how goods this, best decision of my life, Dogs near last and Dragons flying…. But in reality, comp is settling down and the pretenders are dropping off. Dogs are flying and it’s indicative the lazy boys were a big part of our problem

ChesoBulldog

Banned
Reaction score
He must have consciously tried hard not to get involved as a F U to Ciro…. How dare Ciro train the boys hard in professional sport… lol

After round 1, I’m sure RFM would have thought “how goods this, best decision of my life, Dogs near last and Dragons flying…. But in reality, comp is settling down and the pretenders are dropping off. Dogs are flying and it’s indicative the lazy boys were a big part of our problem
Yeah he won't finish the year in first grade. I think he has 2 years left on his contract as well there's no chance he fulfils that.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t believe the positivity… a lot think we are actually a shot… not so long ago there would have been posts suggesting a 50+ loss
Yeah it’s a nice change for sure, I said at the time if we play like we did in the first 40 Against the roosters for 80 mins we can beat any side in the comp and I stand by that. Panthers have looked fatigued in their last two Games and Cleary is underdone coming back from injury, it’s a long shot but we are a chance IMO.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it out of the question to think that Gus would send Kiraz to sit in the MRI scan waiting area just to be seen to factualise the story that he is in severe doubt..... just to plant the speed into the minds of the Panthers that we are struggling????

I reckon Gus and CC would go that far to get any advantage to get a win over their old club.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it’s a nice change for sure, I said at the time if we play like we did in the first 40 Against the roosters for 80 mins we can beat any side in the comp and I stand by that. Panthers have looked fatigued in their last two Games and Cleary is underdone coming back from injury, it’s a long shot but we are a chance IMO.
It was a cracking half of footy bro totally agree.

Penrith defence is a lot stronger then the roosters though and I think our smaller forwards although they have done really well so far this year it will be a test against Penrith who can play a really up tempo hard and fast style.

I think we’ll have a crack though and keep it competitive.

Got to target Alamoti IMO.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a cracking half of footy bro totally agree.

Penrith defence is a lot stronger then the roosters though and I think our smaller forwards although they have done really well so far this year it will be a test against Penrith who can play a really up tempo hard and fast style.

I think we’ll have a crack though and keep it competitive.

Got to target Alamoti IMO.
The no blockers rule has played into the bulldogs hands , with the leg speed in our middle third we can put a lot of pressure on kickers and Cleary has proved in origin that he can’t handle kick pressure, Cleary has to be our no 1 target for mine he also missed two tackles in his last game that led to tries. Their forward pack has also looked fatigued in their last two game hand haven’t maintained their dominance for 80 mins for their last few games . It will take a massive effort from our boys but if they get it right they can get it done.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The no blockers rule has played into the bulldogs hands , with the leg speed in our middle third we can put a lot of pressure on kickers and Cleary has proved in origin that he can’t handle kick pressure, Cleary has to be our no 1 target for mine he also missed two tackles in his last game that led to tries. Their forward pack has also looked fatigued in their last two game hand haven’t maintained their dominance for 80 mins for their last few games . It will take a massive effort from our boys but if they get it right they can get it done.
I wouldn’t mind our forwards being fatigued as Fisher Harris 180m Yoey 171m Lindsay Smith 153m etc. and To’o and Edwards are going to do some damage. We’ll have to play well bro but no better game to see where we are at.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enter Skelton. Big ,fast plenty of torque under the engine bay. Get him on coach.