Official Kiraz Highlights Video

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there isn't much to cheer us up or look forward to, but this kid could be that! For mine its multi layered, since he's Lebanese, plays for the bulldogs, and is the first thats actually debuted in a long time.

So I made this video of his highlights during his debut. Enjoy! I could watch it on repeat all day!

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
I know there isn't much to cheer us up or look forward to, but this kid could be that! For mine its multi layered, since he's Lebanese, plays for the bulldogs, and is the first thats actually debuted in a long time.

So I made this video of his highlights during his debut. Enjoy! I could watch it on repeat all day!

Can you do the same highlight video with Arabic music?

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Fantastic highlights of the kid on his debut… but can’t help but wanna puke at the sight of JMK distribution from dummy half! It’s f{}cking horrendous!! Each time Kiraz made a half break, he dishes out a quick play the ball, only for Jeremy Momentum Killer to f{}ck things up

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks so much for the video, I was looking to find something like this.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he eligible to play again this season?