KING, PELE, FLANAGAN, SUTTON, MAHONEY, PERHAM

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
King was the best out on the field. Kikau who fucking grew up in Fiji has no fucking excuses for looking like the worst out there in that heat

Perham played better than the 2 previous games. Looks electric and more threatening in attack than Averilo at FB. Happy to keep him there.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We have a shitload of work to do ... but Mahoney Mahoney Mahoney ... attack and defence

King Max tried is heart out.

Pele needs to be on our bench and will deliver for us with more games under his belt

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Pele, touched the ball like twice? Does look ominous when he has the ball though, but his biggest issue will be how many minutes can he play

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree re King & Mahoney. I applaud them both. Kikau is useless if Burton cant bring him into game. I thought Peraz wasn't used at all & none of the debutante's can be blamed when blokes like Burton & Fox who are on big dough play terribly. Waddell continues to show why he isnt being resigned and Flanno just isnt a 1st grade halfback. Its good to see our juniors are doing better so they can put some pressure on some of these duds. RFM is, at best a prop not an edge 2nd rower as he doesnt run lines or tackle bust & Pele will be a beast if he gets match fitness so he should really be in reserves playing as many minutes as he can get but I get TJP & the useless overpaid pom are out. Finally that fucking ref basically ruined us anyway. can someone point out a performance in the last 5 seasons where we are not caned out of the contest by a ref who literally lets the opposition team do the exact thing we are penalized for in the next set. That just is the icing on the cake and does my head in.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Really?

Mahoney and King yes, the others were fucking rubbish.
So Pele 2 runs going straight through the manly line wasn’t good enough, Flanagan’s kicking game today was better than burtons, Suttons cover defence wasn’t top notch, PERHAM stopping that try on goal line, there’s 2 sides to the team unfortunately we always try to find the exciting parts of the game, when we also need to take a look at the ugly parts of the game.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are you serious about Pele , took 2 hit ups and produced an error. An immortal in waiting .
Took 2 hit ups and made Manly’s forwards look like powder puffs.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pele, touched the ball like twice? Does look ominous when he has the ball though, but his biggest issue will be how many minutes can he play
They took him off as the there was no point L, spoke to my contact asked why did they take him off he said there was no point, they just wanted to see why he can do, and Ciraldo was more than impressed.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
King was the best out on the field. Kikau who fucking grew up in Fiji has no fucking excuses for looking like the worst out there in that heat

Perham played better than the 2 previous games. Looks electric and more threatening in attack than Averilo at FB. Happy to keep him there.
kiks never looks fatigued for panthers, all of a sudden pulls on the blue and white and can't even play a half of footy hiding on an edge.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So Pele 2 runs going straight through the manly line wasn’t good enough, Flanagan’s kicking game today was better than burtons, Suttons cover defence wasn’t top notch, PERHAM stopping that try on goal line, there’s 2 sides to the team unfortunately we always try to find the exciting parts of the game, when we also need to take a look at the ugly parts of the game.
I love you bro but all that meant fuck all. The BYEdogs aren't a renovation, they are a knockdown-rebuild job.

Pele - couldn't play the ball properly
Flamingo - even your kicking would of been better than Burtons
Sutton - Soft AF
Perham - a reserve grader at best

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
kiks never looks fatigued for panthers, all of a sudden pulls on the blue and white and can't even play a half of footy hiding on an edge.
Big money from the dumb dogs = kiki retirement fund.

Said it back then and I'll say it again. He was a luxury buy and not needed. We needed spine players back then and we still need spine players now.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol did I read right? Flopagun? Obviously a troll. **** was putrid. Besides being binned he did nothing. Thanks for 12 men (we concede 2 trys from
6-6 thanks to that)