Kimmorley out for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGeneral

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
how do you know its 5 weeks, my mate fractured his cheekbone played 2 weeks later. pain killers hell be rite for week 1 of finals. its BK i mean common

Benji Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon we shouldn't bring holdsworth in just play Stagg at 5/8 like we are today.

ck246

Isn't he fine
Reaction score
Didn't andrew Johns say his eye socket is fractured.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark !

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
This is why we should have bled Barba more earlier in the season. Now the only option we are left with is Holdsworth.

T

Toro

The reports coming through are still saying it's a *suspected* fracture...

Shouldn't we wait until the scans have confirmed the injury?

Marioo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Daniel Holdsworth since the 2004 grand final was the closest thing to leading us to a grand final

Ben Barba wont win us a grand final

I believe in DJ and Roberts, completely different side then last year, with Ennis leading the way and Patten there (he was out all last year) I think we still have what it takes to win the comp without Noddy (it will just be harder).

Even though if he has surgery, I think it is type of injury you can play with in grand final or do or die match, lets not count him out.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
played well without him today. ennis was mint played his 2nd best game of the year.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
no ****ing way would i pick ben barba and throw him into the 7.

TheGeneral

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I rekon hell play preliminary finals. Until then roll the dice on the man they Call Benny ''the kid'' Barba

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Lets not get carried away guys. We should wait til he has scans for a start. And also remember that we have the best medical team in the NRL. Look at how everyone has come back from injury early this year. I'm still holding hope.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its bad luck of the worst kind for kimmorley and the bulldogs, however,,,,, how many of us expected the bulldogs to be this competitive this season.

while i am disapointed our chances of making the grand final are now slimmer, i am no less worried.

the bulldogs have had a great season

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like they will play alot closer to the ruck and play in the line the forwards passing games were awsome today except hickey who ddnt pass to haz lol

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
K Moore just saying Noddy has cheekbone fracture, will have surgery tonight or 2moro morning

*ABC Radio

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
After watching barba about 5-6 times this year I can stand here and say that he is not ready. He can not lead a team around and neither can Roberts. Even though dj knocks on quite a bit, he's our best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.