Kimmorley out for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if the bulldogs win the gf this yr with holdsworth at 7, does he have to do a thurston and give his ring to noddy

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Thank God the eye socket was OK. We have to win week 1 to get week 2 off!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
^^Wtf? Kimmorley will play by Week 3 of the finals

sounddog

Waterboy
Reaction score
i say bring on barba hill rattle the cage i think hes ready just like thurston did in 04 when anasta was ruled out!! ... we won the comp then!!!! .... go the doggies !!!!!

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWSOME news, i have a feeling and i am really confident all the boys will step up and go well without Noddy

KM we trust in your descisions, even if Holdsworth will be taking the number 7 from noddy for a couple of weeks

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The script is written. BK will be back for the GF and will be M.O.M and we win the premiership. Haz gets carried for a lap of honour and KM will win a GF in his debut year.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ho Ho, Who would have thought we would become such big big Noddy fans, even to the extent of desperation knowing his unlucky injury will keep him out of the lineup. What a revelation or is that revolution he has sparked in the club's fortunes. Get well Noddy and in the meantime perhaps you could run the water bottle to help guide the dogs around the park.

I

I R Cookie

Noddy's a tough cookie, He'll be well sooner then we think! Get better bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.