Kimmorley and Toovey comments on match preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't care what the contract is worth.. Its the fact his taking a spot in the top 30.

As I said his a shit centre, a sometimes FB and years away from the back row. His a bench utility or depth or needs to find a position and own it!
He did ok for a shit centre and sometimes fullback on the weekend!!

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/11/bulldogs-v-rabbitohs---round-18/

Kimmorley makes a good point about our young side and young halves.

They continue talking about our team looking better and calmer since the distractions of Mbye and Woods are gone.

The host then mentions it only lasted a week before the club learned about Josh Morris going, and asks "what effect will that have now"

Toovey makes a VERY good point:
"I don't know, I'll be honest, I don't know what the Bulldogs plan is. If .. If I'm a Bulldogs fan, I'd be looking at 'what's their plan, we need to sign someone of quality soon'. I'm not sure what the salary cap implications are there, but, but they need some positive news, they really do need some positive news."
Thank you Mr Kimmorley exactly what we all want to hear. Let's hope the club takes heed and gives us the plan moving forward. ATM they have not shown shit with any decent signings although they have come out and said "we have some recruiting to do". Stop talking about it and do it.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a clubs halves must be captain material , JT in his prime and DCE are miles ahead of other halves like milford and munster who do about 1/3 the involvement, winning with no place for politics or medai brainwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.