Kikau helps Bulldogs snare promising forward from Tigers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If we were going to bring in help it would have been Brown.

But from what I see Gould doesn’t want Band-Aid fixes. He doesn’t want stop gaps he wants to do it properly. Brown would have done well as a 13. Bring his aggression and hard running. And you’d know he’d be fired up after not playing much. But at the end of the day he is a 12 month singing and would take time off the Preston’s, tanners and possibly Morrin etc. I guess that’s why Vaughan wasn’t extended either. Yes he was our best prop last year. But we aren’t competing this year. And he won’t be here when we are a threat. So you basically waste your cap space.

But giving time to pele, Preston etc this year will help up for the next 5 years even though they might have weaknesses in their game and make errors. The run and the experience gained won’t hurt.
Don't buy it, we literally promoted Hoffman for example. Gus just wants who he wants.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Despite his injury issues, get Tui Kamicamika next plz

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
185cm and 109kgs.

Same sort of size as Thompson and Sutton.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Could be a nice benchy for nek year

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checked his stats from the 2 games so far this season and he topped the round 1 match for fantasy points with 85. He scored a hat trick and had 9 tackle breaks. Get him to Belmore yesterday!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I expect 2-3 big signings with some roster fillers.

If it’s 2 it’s 2 very big marquee signings. Halfback and a prop are top of the lists. KO may well become the 7 but think he knows we need quality now!

I said before I doubt he leaves storm and if he does it’s to union but a guy like Nelson is exactly the prop we need.

Haas if he wants out from broncos (doubt it) or someone like mo at titans or afb if he wants to return to Sydney etc.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
“You can recover from players you don’t sign but it can take you years to recover from players you shouldn’t have signed” is a QUOTE and a half from Peter O’Sullivan in the Dolphs doco.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“You can recover from players you don’t sign but it can take you years to recover from players you shouldn’t have signed” is a QUOTE and a half from Peter O’Sullivan in the Dolphs doco.
Must be talking about Milf…

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be wrong but thought Baz had left the building and Gus was in the chair for kikau and mahoney signings

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could be wrong but thought Baz had left the building and Gus was in the chair for kikau and mahoney signings
1679273028474.png

Barrett definitely made some great signings for us but, if he'd stayed on, being a Dogs supporter would have been like owning a Bugatti but having a 10 year license suspension. :D