Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Everything is disappointing at the moment, long way to go before we see some really good consistent footy from this team!

Footy is such a simple game an yet we can’t even get that right.. we need help an quick.
Last week our attack looked promising an we all thought things were starting to click !

Just so inconsistent one week to the next an the second half point scoring ? Well I don’t have to say anymore about that problem.

I still have faith an always will, but I’ve said it many times..surely somethings gotta give lol

Up the doggs.
I love the duds but I have no faith in them. I expect a loss and if we do fluke a win here and there I already know we won because the other team is worse than us.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I did warn you lads that by rd 10 youd be calling for his head and saying hes rubbish :grinning:
Didnt i cop it lol

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a faster & more creative hooker.
And one that looks towards the half back when inside the opp 10m, not continously doing the same plays over & over again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I did warn you lads that by rd 10 youd be calling for his head and saying hes rubbish :grinning:
Didnt i cop it lol
Not from me one-eye ;)

The fuck have you been brother?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What’s cooper Cronk doing at the roosters? He has a star team and doing fuck all. It comes down to structures, and ours are fucking the worst.
Did Gronk play?

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe lichaa took control today and kept passing to jmk. When Foran had a backline set, Lichaa would pass short to a forward. I saw it numerous times. Lichaa has to go, our attack starts with him. His service is shocking
Just makes me wonder why we ever got rid of Damien Cook in the first place.
Urrrggghhhhh

Micko1979

Waterboy
Reaction score
ok so we sign this guy up and pray his half our answer to some structure plays or even a little bit of fresh air to our attack...

Yea a lot of players tonight in attack need to be held responsible and not just him but his the player with the big $, his the player who steers the side and controls the attack... I did not see this atall tonight and I might get crucified but I havnt seen much that really impresses me about him. He did a couple of little kicks here and there but 90% of the game he was mia.

Our 1 done majority of the kicking with our 6 fucking it up half the time. If licha the dumb **** doesn’t go your way then run around look for the ball control the side, tell people where you want them and set your structures what all good halves do.

IF he is doing that and we look like what we do then sorry ladies and gents but we have bought ourselves a million dollar dud and if he doesn’t grow some fuken balls and take control of the team then we will have the same results we did tonight
He's not 'his' Very annoying.

Micko1979

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just makes me wonder why we ever got rid of Damien Cook in the first place.
Urrrggghhhhh
Hasler tried to bring Cook through. But he backed Licha to come good. Defensively Licha is close to the best hooker in the game. Unfortunately he offers little more.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didnt i cop it lol

you said a lot of shit, Gus Gould

you also said your side will be winning this year......I still don't know what you meant by "winning"

is it winning just a game or the comp? lol

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything is disappointing at the moment, long way to go before we see some really good consistent footy from this team!

Footy is such a simple game an yet we can’t even get that right.. we need help an quick.
Last week our attack looked promising an we all thought things were starting to click !

Just so inconsistent one week to the next an the second half point scoring ? Well I don’t have to say anymore about that problem.

I still have faith an always will, but I’ve said it many times..surely somethings gotta give lol

Up the doggs.
I think back to basics is the way to go.
Quick play the balls being the highest priority.
We have to be the slowest team at that.
There such a big difference for our halves If that extra second or 2 with ball in hand. Right now our whole team looks like they have no room to move

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate Kieran Foran is not the problem,he is seriously trying short kicks,cut out passes,but the players around him are just useless,Aron woods drop ball second tackle cost is the game,fualalo again drops ball at critical time, this is fuckin useless,and after watching press conference,I am now convinced that dean pay is not up to first grade standard,for him to say they improved on last week is an embarrassment,supporters commentators,can see our problem,and he comes out with a comment like that,as a season ticket holder,they have been an embarrassment to my club

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He hardly go any quality ball.

Lichaa runing backwards out of dummy half like a headless chook taking valuable time and space away form our edge.

Our first set on their line, Foran is open side calling for the ball on 5th with the back line loaded and ready to go, and Lichaa goes blind side to JMK!

Lechaa is not an intelligent or skilful footballer

Do we want a minimum wage reserve grader taking all the time and space with the ball or do we want our grand final winning international marque signing with the time and space he needs with the ball in hand.

No f$&king brainer

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No, you cant blame Foran. He cant do anything receiving the ball with opposition right on top of him.

The blame goes to Lichaa. If its a pass after walking a step or two, he gets in the way of the play. He thinks he is leading the team in everything. I am always seeing him yelling and commanding shit, it should be Foran doing that-not Lichaa.

I dont like to blame Lichaa, after seeing him supposedly held back by des last year-but he is still playing the same.

I would like to think it takes time to adjust and pay your natural game after years of Desball, but I am not seeing any changes in his game. Still playing desball.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
He gets slow ball off the back of a slow play the ball so no time for him. Forwards need to speed the play the ball. Lichaa (or someone else) needs to give the ball fast. This doesn’t give the opportunity for the opposition to be in our faces. We have been playing like this for 3 years!!
They were able to snuff out our attack all night because of the slow play the halls, delayed dummy half service and the early passes and hospital passes. Shocking, clunky off night for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.