Kevin Moore Post Match Interview VS Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Although TG and the board have done a great job with getting the club back on its feet i am concerned that there is too much focus on the clubs image and making money rather than winning games.

C

chipandchase

Although TG and the board have done a great job with getting the club back on its feet i am concerned that there is too much focus on the clubs image and making money rather than winning games.
it is a business and Greenburg wont keep moore if we are losing games, dont worry about that, he is all about success.
but i agree with the money side of things, as we request to play the dragins twice and to play games away from ANZ

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I must say now that yes Greenburg is a soft c o c k and will not sack Moore who without a dought is the worst coach in the NRL, this bloke will never get a coachs job anywhere else other than with this so called family club!!! I am so sik of this very boring style of play, he has NFI and for Kimmorly he needs to follow Moore straight out the door, he has destroyed Hodkinson, Best team on paper, but worst team in attack in NRL!! KEVVIE MOORE PLEASE DO US A FAVOUR AND JUST F U C K OFF!!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The boring style would be fine if we had the players to play it, but we don't.

Moore is in love with the idea of being another 'Dogs of War' side.

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
i agree with most of you guys,and im also frustrated with **** game plans,it works against some teams but fails badly against others.thers no need to get nasty about it tho! but yes we should be looking at possibly getting another coach.
sticky or dessie?

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i agree with most of you guys,and im also frustrated with **** game plans,it works against some teams but fails badly against others.thers no need to get nasty about it tho! but yes we should be looking at possibly getting another coach.
sticky or dessie?
NASTY!! Mate we are not being nasty just plain honest!!! He needs to go and it must be NOW!!

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the difference between us and the other GOOD teams is that they have a COACH. we get outcoached not out played.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
definately lacking creativity around the middle.. but in recent weeks we havent had many back to back sets on the oppositions try-line. Hodkinson will be suspended this week I don't think his been very impressive it'll be interesting to see who they put in halfback because we need a good one.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
To be fair we are coming off three losses 2 of which were against Brisbane up here and St George which we could have won, not a poor performance against Canberra, but when you lose 3 people say your in bad form and I dont think that is the case
kev deadset you are a blind ****

Status
Not open for further replies.