Kevin Moore, 2010 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I woulda put him on before halftime or at the 50th minute.. he went on at the 60th

Just awesome that we won!!!!!!!!!!!!

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeah we flogged the best attacking team in the competition, with no injuries. What a crap coach! peh you are an idiot
We didn't flog them. With 15 to go it was anybody's game. If Moore knew what he was doing we would've won by 40.

nasty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Enjoy the **** win u tossers roberts wasnt that bad
sick of all the haters he had good dummy half runs and defence win or lose some
of u just feel the need 2 **** complain

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a much better than Roberts who keeps doing that stupid kick thinking it's 2009.

Did you forget how many tries he has set up from his KICKS for Goodwin and Morris + other players?

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Roberts' attacking options were hopeless. He is trying the in goal kick way to much these days. Yes if Barba was brought on in the 20th minute we would have most likely scored a few more tries early. But Moore had a gameplan this week and he executed it to plan. Imo Barba has been getting too much attention too early in the season, if he wants to remain as an X factor then he needs to lay a little lower until later in the season. Otherwise Moore needs to move Barba to 5/8 early in the season (which i don't think he is planning to any time soon).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Did you forget how many tries he has set up from his KICKS for Goodwin and Morris + other players?
yes i think he did forget, he should buy a memory card like they have for the playstation

P

PTE HOLLAND

Onya benny Roberts. Played well tonight mate. Gotta give credit where credits due.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree with Nuffsed. Moore should have had Barba on after 30mins. It would have been a cricket score.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
When Roberts went off around the 60th minute, our defence started to suffer, and Barba was nowhere near as lethal as he's trying to do 2 jobs.

I'd have kept Roberts on, and got Gary Warburton off the field. Shift Blake Green to the Idris side of field and had Barba playing Second Row on Robert/Morris/Goodwin side. It's our most dangerous attacking combination.

CAPZ

Waterboy
Reaction score
I disagree that moore messed up by not bringing Barba on earlier because we won the game, and won well in the end (although i was concerned about this during the game). Hindsight doesnt count for anything, the two competition points is the only thing that matters. The team put in the hard yards tonight, especially Ryan, Hannant and Goodwin, and took advantage of a lacklustre tiger team who couldnt hold onto the ball to save their lives. The tigers are a very erratic footy team.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba is a good player and will become one of the best, we just need to give me some chance.. with him coming on late in the game was a right descision, if we r going well y put ROberts on the bench?? Barba replacing someone else (Green) ye maybe why not..

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Tigers did a huge amount of defence in the first 20. Perfect time to bring on someone like Barba to carve up the tired defenders. Instead, we had Roberts putting in **** kicks. We won the game, but I think we could have been in a better position at halftime. We had nothing in attack during that first half. Their defence was great, which is more reason to bring on your best attacking weapon. I'm still very happy with the performance, I just think Barba needs a chance to show what he can do, otherwise he will be wearing different colours next year.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im not sure why he put Barba on in the first half last week then left him till the last 16 minutes this week, i thought the way Tigers were tiring at the 30 minute mark screamed getting Barba on to carve em up.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was terrible coaching from someone who was second guessing himself all night. Gould even said if i tim sheens i do not want Barba out there. The tigers were shocking tonight and we only won by a 10point margin they were as good as the roosters were they day we smashed them. Greenburg is KIDDING himself in resigning Kevin Moore and i agree Barba has earnt and deserves a first grade starting role. Roberts is a 5/8 and created NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING in attack. He was good when he ran the ball terrible at everything else. HE IS NOT A 5/8

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I know we won but no thanks to Moore. Barba should've been on the field in the 20th min when we had them on the ropes. Andrew Ryan finally had a good game but like usual Ben Roberts was awful.
Yeh won by 20 what a **** coach, maybe we hire U (NOT)

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Yeh won by 20 what a **** coach, maybe we hire U (NOT)
We're still 2-4 and in 10th spot.... I wouldn't go giving the coach too many wraps atm...
We've got a long way to go...

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
We're still 2-4 and in 10th spot.... I wouldn't go giving the coach too many wraps atm...
We've got a long way to go...
Not giving him big wraps , But do you really think he was shocking . Come on beat the best attacking side this year by 20 points. Not bad.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah we flogged the best attacking team in the competition, with no injuries. What a crap coach! peh you are an idiot
He isn't an idiot. Moore has no idea idea. He lacks so much faith in Barba. Roberts was pathetic tonight. His role in the team is to run from dummy half and put in stupid little ineffective kicks. If Barba leaves the dogs it will be to go to another team where he will get more game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.