Kerrod Holland to quit NRL

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heard him saying he would have liked to play in England, probably would have gone OK there.

Good luck to him in the future, as others have said he wasn't really quality but if someone's offers you a contract you ain't gonna say no thanks.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Licha, Joe Tramontana and Luis Strickland playing against Moorbank on weekend. Moorbank is mostly dogs under 20s

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wasn't the worlds best player but being able to give him a call up from time to time was proof of depth.
No NSW Cup is making it hard for players to be match fit and develop.
Best goal kicker at the club and good finisher, hard done by

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Same could be said about elliot and also not having butterfingers and stupidity (on elliots case)

Stop being passive agressive to holland bro
Elliott is great. Fake news, bro..... and knock off your passive aggressive misspelling and get his name right, ffs.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After his debut I thought we uncovered a gem but by and large just another giant shit sandwich

All the best Kerrod hopefully Knights pick you up at some stage

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still remember the very first game he played against Penrith and kicked the winning goal. That’s a memory most would die to have. Well done to him and all the best in retirement.
I was at the game, one off the few we've won at the riff.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
bit weak from the club not posting it on their own website first....
When did the dogs website EVER post anything first? They should have the round 3 highlights up by now, just.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will share the tweet later but Kerrod Holland confirms he is quitting the NRL at season's end and returning to Newcastlr to be a sparky.

Won't rule out a Knights call up but will play local league.
I hope Tolman is a Carpenter.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to Kerrod on playing the game in the toughest league in the world. He always gave his best & sure, he made his share of mistakes, but which player hasn’t? Easy to say you never made a mistake, but that just means you never tried or took risks. Good luck to him in the future, he has been a credit to himself, his family & this club. Of course the
knockers will come out & bag him. But then, they have probably never laced on a boot at NRL level.
Great post, I fully agree with you, Holland was in very average football team, but he always tried his best, and gave it his all and I don't care what any one in this forum thinks about him he is a credit to the Bulldogs, NRL & his family and I would like to thank him for his efforts on board a sinking ship, he scored some memorable trys & landed some crucial goals in his time at the dogs, I wish him all the best for his future as he leaves with his dignity still in tact. and I also believe that if he gits picked up by a decent club with some good coaching we will see him emerge as a good player and team man, GOOD LUCK KERROD. 1599042655920.png

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a better player than many give him credit for. His defence hasn't been outstanding in the last few years. But that's been an issue since Hasler left for the whole backline.

He's had moments of individual brilliance for us and we saw one of them in his try last week. And if he'd had the benefit of professional coaching from his junior years and perhaps better coaching and halves to play off here he might have shown more. As it is I've always respected his effort for us. All the best for the future Kerrod.