Kerrod Holland available for Guest SPEAKING, EVENTS, MARKETING, INFLUENCERS, FAN EXPERIENCES etc

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just letting you know that if you need a celebrity touch on your next event, wedding or birthday, even a date to the prom, then Holland might be a good option for any dogs fan here.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr Ditkovich here,

Nasheed, when is your birthday? I’ll hire him to go to your place and tickle your pickle, if you know what I mean.

I’ll even pay him extra to do it in the morning while you’re sleeping, so you can wake up to something extra special.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not market a life size latex Holland doll for those intimate moments. I'm sure there's a prototype already under someone's bed:grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr Ditkovich here,

Nasheed, when is your birthday? I’ll hire him to go to your place and tickle your pickle, if you know what I mean.

I’ll even pay him extra to do it in the morning while you’re sleeping, so you can wake up to something extra special.
i literally have no idea what that means but its actually August 27th, so very close.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I sent an email to find out what the rates are if anyone is interested. Will check corona rules but im thinking of getting him out for some private events i have coming up.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he would be great. He's well spoken, gorgeous with Nice eyes, charismatic and an athlete.

mans a bulldog through And through.

whywouldn't you want him as a host?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just letting you know that if you need a celebrity touch on your next event, wedding or birthday, even a date to the prom, then Holland might be a good option for any dogs fan here.

Maybe you can invite him for an event and then kidnap him and have your way with him in your basement. You could even play lego afterwards.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he would be great. He's well spoken, gorgeous with Nice eyes, charismatic and an athlete.

mans a bulldog through And through.

whywouldn't you want him as a host?
LOL [emoji23]

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine Nasheed trying to self isolate if "Blue Eyes" Holland made an appearance at his function