Kent, Trent Hodkinson all heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That rules out one club I'm thinking of and the only club on the stock exchange.

Was that recent and Crowe does own them, dots being connected?
Ye, heard about the switch a couple of weeks ago

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am of the impression that Peter Nolan has resigned from the Eels and was not sacked. The article does state that the latest recruitement manager (of whichever club it is) was sacked

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At the period that is being investigated if the eels were over the cap some pretty shocking overs have been paid
Precisely, if the culprit is either Buns or Eels, Buns makes total sense for cap rorting, Eels makes almost no sense at all.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Precisely, if the culprit is either Buns or Eels, Buns makes total sense for cap rorting, Eels makes almost no sense at all.
Agreed also the Eels had that clean out so cap space would of been created.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Other than the report on radio is there any evidence to point towards Eels?

Certainly evidence suggesting the other direction though

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Other than the report on radio is there any evidence to point towards Eels?

Certainly evidence suggesting the other direction though
So another team is in the firing line?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only that Eddie has had a long association with a specific club, only interrupted over disagreements over the future of the club with the then boss. All changed when that person was no longer with the club.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This provocative and suggestive line of discussion being promoted by Powerslide needs it's own thread.
Mods help out.
Wonder how long till it hits the papers?
Dakar anyone?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pi$$ off kent, dont start sweet talking us now, a few weeks ago u bagged the crap out of our club and called us liars and unproffessional. Just leave us alone. We want to stay under the radar. Rorters and womanly are the premiership favs for sure. Just let us be fwit.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I am of the impression that Peter Nolan has resigned from the Eels and was not sacked. The article does state that the latest recruitement manager (of whichever club it is) was sacked
It says "let go". We let go of barba but we didn't sack him. Also makes sense since Nolan is going to another club who just robbed themselves in for cheating cap

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I honestly think us and the Storm would be the last clubs to rort the cap due to our history.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL has other problems. The whispers in the corridor of power at ICAC suggest phone taps will reveal another club is cheating the salary cap, with the taps a chance to become public when more evidence is tendered against Eddie O’Beid.

This club also recently let go a staffer involved in recruitment.

Any Idea boys and girl who this may be? By the sounds of it, likely to be systematic rorting not just a 'mistake' Who has let recruitment staff go recently?
Bump.
Anyone heard anymore re Souths alleged salary cap rortiing?
I heard today it might in fact be Manly.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
I just hope that whoever it is. They are dealt with harshly like our club and storm were .

Status
Not open for further replies.