Kent NRL 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I wouldn't panic too much. If they dock us points I'm sure it would only be the 2 points for the actual match in which the incident occurred .... I really don't even think they have the justification to do that, but if they do, screw 'em.... Siege mentality. I don't think there is any way this will turn out like the salary cap sagas here and at Melbourne.

I don't see why the club would spin a story like that to the NRL knowing how easy it would be to disprove.... Kent and other journos have a proven track record of twisting things to suit and agenda.... And of fuquing up and printing inaccuracies..... If the club did lie then it' was friggin' stupid tbh, but I doubt it would come to more than a heavy fine.... Or sanctions against whomever told the alleged "lie ".

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate the prick, I would demolish him without a swear word, I'll just bring up every time he has been wrong, and when im done, Ill give him a Liverpool kiss lol
I would pay to see that!

Assassin in full flight!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't watch the show guys, Kent and his mates at that joke of a paper are a disgrace. Kent questioning our integrity in itself is hilarious!

Relax, there is no way they will dock points off us. Fine and warning will be it.
I made a mistake watching it tonight, never again.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I didn't watch Kent 'a sermon by the way.... Just going on what you kennelers have said on here in the comments about it.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm so sick of news corp, i think the kennel admins should put a ban on any link that goes back to one of their many shitty websites. Stop giving them any free traffic.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Easily the most annoying prick on the face of the planet.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does he have an email or twitter or anything i can blast him on???

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He purely doesn't like the dogs because of how des shuts the media out

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im just watching the replay now.

I like David Klemmers dance. Go hard son!

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone have video of the last few minutes of that sharks game? Because the way Kent described it is not how I remember it.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did Paul Kent insinuate that Aiden Tolman was on the bench in jersey number 10??

Last time i checked Aiden Tolman wears number 8??

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watching it now. He has just shit all over the club

DogFather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did Paul Kent insinuate that Aiden Tolman was on the bench in jersey number 10??

There was a number 8 jersey on the bench at that time. At what point did Aiden come off the field can someone clarify if they have replays...?

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, Paul **** is a funny guy... I love watching him get all riled up..

What did our club do to him for him to hate us so much...

His job is to sensationalise everything... Else he would be unemployed... He is a trash journalist.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I thought the same thing, but I paused it and Tolman is on the far right. But like I said before, might of been out of context.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
trainer is a ****wit for leaving him on the pitch. i called for him to disciplined.

what is there to gain? he was on queer street, we'd already won.

i dont buy that 'i didnt see it' , everyone else would've. sammy perrett said he needed to be looked at, everyone saw it.

and shit, never ask a player if he is okay. all players, even if their legs fell off would be begging to stay on the field. use some common sense and have some situational awareness. we shouldve bit the bullet and taken it on the chin, we were clearly in the wrong here.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder how Ikins and Kents wives feel sleeping with people with bigger vaginas than them?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it cost us dollars or points for only 10 secs of play, then the Bulldogs should appeal as Hopa & Thaiday have not been called up. Bulldogs should also sue Paul **** for defamation. Disgraceful with double standards!

N

Natboy

Paul **** is so biased against the bulldogs and it's so obvious no one respects his opinion. I can't wait for him to be cut from fox

Status
Not open for further replies.