Kennel Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Doubt it, fair is fair, if it was the other way around same would apply sorry Rod you got that wrong.
perhaps, but my principles kicked in when just me had some derogotory things to say about haztrick

i dont care about who started the comp first, but for just me to say those things is just wrong

and pretty sad really if you think about it

M

Mr Miyagi

perhaps, but my principles kicked in when just me had some derogotory things to say about haztrick

i dont care about who started the comp first, but for just me to say those things is just wrong

TBH I do not think Haztrick helped the situation either.
But that is another topic altogether rod

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
He didnt help the situation, even little rod got in on the action early on.. its all fun and games online if you ask me

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually reading through this thread, I don't think what I said to Haztrick was derogatory at all.

A comment about Maccas vouchers - not bad at all.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
i'm not 100% sure, but maybe because there is actual prizes involved it has to be run by The Kennel.
1 comp for prizes... the other for fun.
I'm happy to be in both.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Actually reading through this thread, I don't think what I said to Haztrick was derogatory at all.

A comment about Maccas vouchers - not bad at all.
**** off fat **** isnt bad?

i know you edited it, but they are still your words

H

Haztrick

TBH I do not think Haztrick helped the situation either.
But that is another topic altogether rod
Hey, I was just giving my honest opinion. She started with the insults, not me. I don't even think I've insulted anyone except myself, lol

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I did write that, then thought it was a bit harsh hence why I edited it. I would not have started on him but he came in, guns a blazin saying who gives a sh1t blah blah?

So of course I am going to bite back.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm not 100% sure, but maybe because there is actual prizes involved it has to be run by The Kennel.
1 comp for prizes... the other for fun.
I'm happy to be in both.

Hence why I asked the mods if there was a Kennel Comp as to not step on anyone's toes.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yes I did write that, then thought it was a bit harsh hence why I edited it. I would not have started on him but he came in, guns a blazin saying who gives a sh1t blah blah?

handle it with some class next time

H

Haztrick

Because it's ridiculous that people are bagging on Matty for creating a tipping comp. Who cares if there a two? Does it bother you that much that someone else created a rugby league tipping competition on the internet?

I didn't insult you, pay you out etc. I simply said who gives a sh*t that two competitions were created. People will join whichever they want any way.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ Again you are missing the point. I am not going to bother trying to explain it to you again.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
Hence why I asked the mods if there was a Kennel Comp as to not step on anyone's toes.
As far as i know there were no plans.. But DJ1 was willing to put some prizes up for grabs. I found out Friday afternoon... So it was after your one started.
Just a situation i suppose, but thats all i know...
Maybe there is a way to merge them or whatever i dont know how to use oztips so im going to get out of this whole arguement now.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe the prizes could have been added to kath's comp?

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Im sure some good prizes can be sourced for the foundation comp ;)

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
I hate tipping comps, I much prefer to sit back and cheer for whatever team I want to win and not have who I actually tipped in the back of my mind. So **** you all lol.

But common, don't pretend you didn't see the thread, thats just lying.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure some good prizes can be sourced for the foundation comp ;)
Well I was thinking whoever wins the original Tipping Comp gets to nominate another person that has to streak at the NRL Grand Final?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.